The Light has forsaken me.

90 Human Paladin
Hi there, fellow paladins.

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten their Judgement set on their first run? It feels like I'm the unluckiest of our kind, having farmed this damn set for almost two months now, if I counted the times I've ran MC as well.

Anyways, has anyone had an issue of bosses despawning or not spawning at all? I ran BWL today and Flamegor didn't spawn. I was so confused. No, I didn't kill him. I ran back in forth in denial, and counted only Ebonrok and Firemaw.

Truly, the Light has forsaken me.
Edited by Redshaftja on 12/4/2012 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
12/04/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Redshaftja
Am I the only one who hasn't gotten their Judgement set on their first run?

It took me about two months to fully farm T2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Am I the only one who hasn't gotten their Judgement set on their first run?

It took me about two months to fully farm T2.

It must have been a terrible, grueling experience full of rage and wasted time. Perhaps even time spent thinking, "Why am I even playing this game?"

haha ... in all seriousness. 14% is the drop rate, and my God, it's STILL a nightmare to farm.
Edited by Redshaftja on 12/4/2012 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
At least you have the legs already :) Those took me 11 weeks :/ it also means you're only doing one raid instead of two. Good luck man, it's all RNG and they'll drop sometime
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I farmed Naz'jentus in Black Temple every week for 2½ years before I finally got one of the sets of boots that matches T6. According to WoWHead, both the caster and tank versions take up 20% of Nazjentus's loot table.

You're nowhere *near* forsaken.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember in Vanilla when T2 legs dropped. I was the only paladin in the raid that needed them. They DE'd them because I was new. (Like a month or two in guild.) (next week they fully geared a new hunter in greens into T1 .)

I wasn't a fan of that guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I op't for the purple color variation of this set (drops off dungeons from BC) and have almost the full set after 3 days :o
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I still only have the shoulders; they dropped this week and last. Had the skirt at one point, but vendored it as I have no intention of ever using it; same with the lvl 80 version of the helm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh QQ, I had to grind that !@#$ out when raids were 40 man, 8 of them were paladins, and Razorgore and Vael broke guilds like balsa wood. It took months and you were a dammed Ironforge allstar by the time you got a significant amount of it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
2 months tops.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
in the time it took me to get my legs me and a mate made 2 sulfurus hammers and turned them into legendary's

got all my other judgement from BWL in less than a month
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Couple of years to get the legs - not kidding. Been farming since the start of Burning Crusade, only finally got them somewhere in Wrath.

Rest of the pieces were relatively easy, though. I figured the bonus of getting the Blue Judgment set from the Wrath event was even better, and eased the pain of farming Judgement legs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Try getting T2 when you have to compete with 5 other paladins in the raid... I wouldn't complain much at all. SPEND THOSE DK POINTS!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember when I got my shoulders back in 2006, it was like Christmas. My chest didn't drop until 2010, and forget asscandy, didn't see that thing until 2011.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]