Warrior Lock LF 1800 + Heals

90 Human Warrior
Pretty much the title here. Arm's Warrior and Demo / Affliction Warlock and or ( Windwalker monk) both with high arena XP are LF a 1800 + healer to push 2k and upwards In 3's. Current team rating is 1825. We are really laid back and Looking to get a little more serious hence the post. Very flexible and nice humble group of guys

Arms warrior = Bradleybuu
Warlock = Wtbglad
Monk = Thneed

PST In game anyone of the names above for more info or reply here :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
In the words of Chris Carter

C'MON MANG!

bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
1800+ healers on Shandris are RARE, if I were you I would lower my expectations and if you are a decent player then coaching a shaman or something a bit shouldn't be too difficult.

I have no idea how the alliance pvp community is but if you look around enough then I'm sure you could dig someone up. Being in Verdict will hurt you in finding people due it not being a good pvp guild (which it isn't meant to be).

After looking a bit at the ladders I would check out Øfficial, Dizt, and Reckles then see what their plans are. Laurium as well but I suspect that player is a boomkin.
Edited by Borrá on 12/8/2012 9:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump still lookin, possibly another dps as well
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just keep in mind that the ladder website is broken and there are many teams not on there like my 2's team for example so there are other players that are not on the list.

That being said it is not easy to find a healer for 3's I have been looking for a good bit now without much luck lol.
Reply Quote
Very flexible and nice humble group of guys

Lawl
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/04/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Bradleybuu
Very flexible and nice humble group of guys

Truthness
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I might be looking for a threes team and possibly a two's team. I'll know more later today. Still playing catch up on gear but I can hold my own. Bradley I sent you an in game mail, if you got a healer already just ignore it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]