[A] H A M Recruiting for 10 mans

90 Gnome Priest
12/23/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Critorious
Hey you guys still recruiting?

No we've got a full 10 actually, reverting back to 1 10 man group.

Possibly recruiting a Dps with tank os
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/23/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Renamed
Hey you guys still recruiting?

Possibly recruiting a Dps with tank os

what this man said
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/23/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Renamed

That makes me a sad panda :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/24/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Thumbz

That makes me a sad panda :(

Plz dont be sad panda, I have bamboo for you.

I should post some of the whispers you sent to people who left, I doubt anyone would want to join then. So rude.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/24/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Critorious
Plz dont be sad panda, I have bamboo for you.

you're a qtpie
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
do it, they're pretty funny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You're pretty ignorant. and small
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
and you're a scared little !@#$% who has to lie over the internet cause you're afraid you may get called out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Who has to lie? Afraid of getting called out on what? Sorry i was born above 5 foot, you jealous? You arent a leader, even your RL friends tell me you got carried in raiding. You're just a wannabe trying to look like a guild leader. Usually you need to have the ability to LEAD if you are trying to run a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
hahaha, there it is. The nerd rage has begun.

Noone has been carrying me, the guild itself has had a different core throughout it's existence. The only two real players that have been here since day 1 are Myself and Regressed, And i'm beyond positive he said nothing about carrying me =P.

The truth is i may not be the best raider in the group but i lead very well. I have no problem calling you out on your bs and getting you to fix it.

The problem was i couldn't fill 25 players and that was the plan in order for asha and pugglez to raid with us since there was no room for there friends at the start. Or you btw.

I did the best i could and i think you guys leaving is a great thing. Honestly noone was enjoying not getting progression, myself included.

It's hilarious to see you spit out lies and get angry, Right after a deleted post. Wonder what that was about =P Rofl....Noone in H A M is upset or discouraged with the chain of events that happened. Notice how it's you trolling and not Asha or pugglez who i haven't heard from since the night they left in which they both say, "O IT WAS PUGGLEZ IDEA" - asha "O IT WAS ASHA'S IDEA" - Pugglez. It's because you're a stupid fat troll and they know that this needed to happen and they probably don't give a !@#$ about H A M anymore as i don't give a %^-* about Im Just sure.

Gtfo trolling my posts with these random kids that don't even know me. Why don't you get on recruiting for your new guild since you're so good at it. GL in the future, hopefully you guys have an enjoyable raiding experience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Honestly i'm not gonna read anything after

12/24/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Renamed
The truth is i may not be the best raider in the group but i lead very well. I have no problem calling you out on your bs and getting you to fix it.

Because obviously anything with that in the post obviously is a lie. You get carried, and you act good. Maybe you should go play star wars.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Also we have a full 10m. No need for recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Well in that case may the rest of my members leave the guild and let me find a new place to raid, maybe i can join Im just sure and you can teach me how to play in your alt raids
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Who knows what will happen ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/24/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Critorious
Who knows what will happen ;)

Crit just !@#$. You got carried. No one in this guild liked you and your creepy obsession with battle pets. perv.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Played are you really talking? You are horrid dps, everyone laughs at you. Even people still in the guild rofl. You never beat me in dps, but I got carried? DIS LOGIC
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/24/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Critorious
Played are you really talking? You are horrid dps, everyone laughs at you. Even people still in the guild rofl. You never beat me in dps, but I got carried? DIS LOGIC

Your'e adorable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You're bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/24/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Critorious
You're bad.

subtotal > you

NUFF SAID.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]