Pally Tank (Alliance) LF Raiding Guild

6 Draenei Shaman
ilvl 481 protection paladin looking for somewhat casual but progressed raiding guild.
I have geared both my retribution and holy specializations (470 and 468 respectively) and I'm happy to swap to them when it's deemed necessary, however first and foremost I am a tank.

I'd prefer to raid for around 3 hours a night (more than that and I just start to feel a bit exhausted) and if possible for 3 days a week (but I can see doing more than 3 days a week).

I'd prefer to raid a bit earlier in the night (maybe a 5/6/7pm start onward, however I'm aware a lot of guilds prefer to start around 8pm, so I'm willing to start later, but figured I'd bring it up anyway).

My progression in MoP content thus far is:
2/6 MSV (H)
4/6 HoF (N)

I'm hoping for a bunch of people that aren't too serious, willing to accept the occasional !@#$-up and are hoping to get a bit stupid with me. An active guild is definitely something I'm after as well, I'm rather active so I hope to find people who are on often and up for things, not just a group of people who log on for raids and never at any other time.

If I've peaked your interest please, you feel I left out some important information or if you have any questions please comment.

Thanks for your time.
Edited by Frostshawka on 12/6/2012 2:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415152453#1

might worth to note :)
Reply Quote
Hi, We raid 3 times a week 9pm-12pm, wed, sun and mon. Progression is 6.6msv and 1/6 HoF. We are recruiting one more tank to fill in the last spot. Add me to friends list and pst me if you are interested so we can discuss this further.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415792739

might be worth a look, if want to chat pst Neosin ingame, or just ask around RM for me ... usually on an alt someplace.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]