I need friends....

I wouldn't say i'm new to wow, but i'm not exactly a veteran like some of you out there. Anyways, I was playing last night and was just doing some random dungeons and it came to me.... i have no friends on here....pathetic right? But the point in this is that if anyone wants to make some new friends on here, doing whatever. Questing. Dungeons and when i get there even maybe some raiding. But if you play alot at night just add me. Battletag Kevbot#1690

Stay excellent!
Edited by Rokes on 12/5/2012 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Don't worry Music will be friends with you, he knows no stranger! I will not...my dance card is full already sorry...plus I'm horde so I would eventually delete you from my friends list anyways for you being of no use to me in my endless pugs that I run! :D

Good luck finding friends!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Well thats true, no point in adding me if i cant be any use to you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I thought that guild name looked familiar......maybe when I hit 90 we can be friends, only if music is willing to share me though...he's kind of possessive XD
Reply Quote
Dude, i got a random invite from this guild when i made this toon. No real point in leave.
Reply Quote
wait...whos music? lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Seressä
I would eventually delete you from my friends list anyways for you being of no use to me in my endless pugs that I run! :D

so this is my fate 3':!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
12/05/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Musicxd
I would eventually delete you from my friends list anyways for you being of no use to me in my endless pugs that I run! :D

Never!!!! You are a different kind of use to me love <3 Deleting you would leave a giant black hole in my heart that could never be filled again :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Seressä

Never!!!! You are a different kind of use to me love <3 Deleting you would leave a giant black hole in my heart that could never be filled again :(

:'D! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We make people throw up with our love for each other...let's just hope it's not a tragic romance with both us dead at the end of it! D:
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Don't worry Music will be friends with you, he knows no stranger! I will not...my dance card is full already sorry...plus I'm horde so I would eventually delete you from my friends list anyways for you being of no use to me in my endless pugs that I run! :D

Good luck finding friends!!!!!!!

12/05/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Seressä

12/05/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Seressä
We make people throw up with our love for each other...let's just hope it's not a tragic romance with both us dead at the end of it! D:

is a guy irl
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Vephisto
is a guy irl

obviously. girls dont play WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
12/05/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Vephisto
is a guy irl

Kypheros...if you truly believe that...stop hitting on me over real ID :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
And Skype....and my twtich stream..... :D
Reply Quote
10 Human Warrior
is a guy irl

Kypheros...if you truly believe that...stop hitting on me over real ID :P

Disregard this, fail formatting was fail.
Edited by Zéphyrus on 12/6/2012 3:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I had a friend once.

And I was in Triumph once.

I'll be your friend.
Edited by Dungbungsoi on 12/6/2012 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
rawr!
Reply Quote
hey ! we do too , not evryone who plays wow is an obese 18-50yr old male, mila kunis also plays wow and shes my fav, the shnozzberries taste like shnozzberries?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I used to have many friends on wow, until they all left me for their real lives LOL. The game is much more fun if you have someone to raid, quest, hang with. If you're sociable and looking for wow company, feel free to add me on Dath'Remar : Shael. Or I'm willing to change server... Whatever it takes to engage in TEAM WORK and HAVING FUN! ARGH :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]