Which Faction is braver in World PVP?

90 Goblin Mage
As a horde player i feel like i'm probly biased, but every time i die in world pvp it seems like i'm outnumbered by the alliance. Whether i'm killing a rare or just farming honor off that annoying bot in kun lai, 2 alliance seem to show up and try to kill me. Maybe the alliance have the same experience as me, but it just seems like they do everything in groups.

Tell me if i'm wrong =0
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
You need to go outside.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I don't get the joke. Thanks though that means alot coming from someone with 15k achievement points.
Edited by Bornofosiris on 12/5/2012 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I don't go outside to the Vale much anymore, just stick indoors at the Shrine mostly.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't take this game too seriously, but you do apparently. This is nothing but thinly-veiled attempt at a "lol horde is the best alliance sucks" circle-jerk because you don't have advanced enough social skills to identify with a real group of people, so you have to identify with an imaginary group in a video game.

You, and every one else who takes the "Horde vs Alliance" thing seriously are sad.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I was honestly just trying to see if it's just me that only gets killed by the opposing faction when i'm outnumbered, or if this happened to everyone. Saying you don't take this game seriously while you have 15k achievement points and telling me to go outside doesn't answer my question. Also being an !@# on the internet by referring to my "social skills" really proves that you have none.

Did i say one faction was better than another? (I literally started off the post by saying i'm horde and probably biased) I'm just wondering if the alliance have some kind of weird group doing anything fetish.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
My, my. Temper, temper.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
lol only noobs lose a 1v3 get at my level pleb
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
If it's red it's dead.

Watch your back in Halfhill.

Hey Abbador~
;D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I am the braver
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
As a horde player i feel like i'm probly biased, but every time i die in world pvp it seems like i'm outnumbered by the alliance. Whether i'm killing a rare or just farming honor off that annoying bot in kun lai, 2 alliance seem to show up and try to kill me. Maybe the alliance have the same experience as me, but it just seems like they do everything in groups.

Tell me if i'm wrong =0

I'll tell you one thing I know for certain. Horde sure do get trolled easiest. I mean damn, I get trolled by some stupid !@#$, but letting Xaru get to you? Damn boy.

Also, Hi Xaru. <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
If it's red it's dead.

Watch your back in Halfhill.

Hey Abbador~
;D

Whatup! I see you looking at my backside when you and towlie try creep up on me :-p

To everyone else watch out for me in klutched in dem hills and da inn yo! We just got back from vacation and we're heading that way again!

**/ I never respect the 1 v 1
Edited by Abbador on 12/7/2012 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't ever troll, I'm a well-mannered young lady.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/07/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Xaruki
I don't ever troll, I'm a well-mannered young lady.

oh sorry I think I called you bro one time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
How'd i get trolled by someone telling me to go outside when they have 15k achievement points while i have 6k...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I find it humorous you keep focusing on achievement points. If your only defense to some one saying you've gotten yourself too involved in a game is "well I have less achievement points than you", I'd reckon you need to re-evaluate yourself. If you spend so much time in a game that you personally identify with your character's faction, perhaps you're the sad one for wasting so much time doing so little in a game.

Also, if you took the time to look, I lack most of the huge time-sink achievement points (PvP) and haven't yet gotten most of the exalted-with-pandaria-factions achievements because I don't spend that much time online in the game. :3

edit: also...
i was just trolling.
Edited by Xaruki on 12/8/2012 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
BUT AMGS HE HAS 15K ACHIEVEMENT HE MUST EITHER RAID OR HAVE LIKE NO LIFE LOLS HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT BEING COOL IS LOLS#YOLOSWAGSTICOCKS360NOSCOPE420
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
#stankylegswag4jesusyoloazn4lyf
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I think we have a different definition of trolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]