Alliance

90 Dwarf Hunter
Hello all, Just wondering if this servers alliance side has a good steady population. Looking to get back with some old friends and a good economy. Coming from a very dead server i need a change of pace in a big way. Let me know your thoughts on the server as for alliance side. Thanks.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Human Mage
Bananajack - I am certain (soon) this thread will be filled with doom and gloom about what a dead server Dalaran is and how nothing happens, the sky actually falls, day is night, cats sleep with dogs, and all other manner of doom.

Is Dalaran as highly populated as it once was? Probably not.
Did some of the hard core raiding guilds leave the server? Yes.
Are there are mix of active guilds to choose from depending upon your needs? Yes.
Economy? I find the AH acceptable but having read many posts over the years, what makes acceptable to one is not to another.

I am not trying to be ambivalent on purpose. On Alliance I would not say the server is "very dead", but then again our guild is active. I see others on my friend's list on quite often. One thing is you can get your dailies done without queuing up for spawns ;)

Certainly happy to answer any specific questions.
Reply Quote
95 Human Warrior
I recently did a little poking around at guildox:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=11&w=US&l=EN

"L90 Pop"

Dalaran - 5509 "L90 Pop"

Look at thost top 10 servers: 12-18k "L90 Pop"

Is it horrible here? no. Is it better than spinebreaker? (L90 Pop - 2811), probably.

$25 for a transfer, i'd consider at a minimum 10k.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]