(Full guild name (IC): The Temple Knights for the Restoration of Lordaeron)
The Temple Knights for the Restoration of Lordaeron is a military and holy order, whose foremost goal is the restoration of the once great human kingdom of Lordaeron.
The order itself was founded in Year 25 by Lord Bishop Daern Truefaith. As time progressed the mantle of military leadership was passed down through various skilled commanders. At present, the Lord Marshal is Luxias Forsen. Since its founding, the order has orchestrated and taken part in numerous military campaigns, missions, battles, and wars.
To serve with us means you will be devoting yourself to our cause. And the road to restoration is not an easy one to walk. You will be tested in every way. You will march through the mires, the hills, the fields, and forests. The elements will not always be kind for we will make our camps in rain and snow. In battle, you will be exhausted and yet must press on. But through your trials and tests will you became something far greater than you ever were before. You will be become a true Temple Knight of Lordaeron.
At present, the Temple Knights’ primary focus is on defending the few land holdings inhabited by refugees from the Forsaken’s imperialistic expansions in the north or those dispossessed by economic conditions in the south.
Brochure Website: http://lordaerontk.wix.com/info (This site is a quick way to see what we're about and give you a taste of our love for details and dynamic stories.)
RP Type: Heavy
RP Themes: Military, Religious, Political
RP Alignment: Lawful-Good
Faith Alignment: The Holy Light
Stormwind City Headquarters: Argent Dawn Office (We use this for interviews before you're shipped up North to Tyr's Hand).
Base of Operations: Tyr's Hand, Eastern Lordaeron
*As of August 2012 the guild has existed for 2 years*
<In Summary, the Long term aims Lordaeron Temple Knights (IC)>
The Temple Knights are a military order focused on retaking the kingdom of Lordaeron and any lands currently occupied by the Forsaken or the Horde. This includes Lordaeron itself, the Highlands of Arathi, Hillsbrad Foothills, Alterac, and supporting the Alliance forces that now fight against the Forsaken in Gilneas. In the end our goal is to see the lands in the North back in the hands of the people it was taken from.
*Unaccepted Classes: Death Knights; Warlocks; Shadow Priests (with some exception, if you ever see a Warlock or a Death Knight in our ranks it is almost 100% of the time an alt of one of our other members. We are very strict when it comes to this policy.)
*An application MUST be submitted, this means you will need to make an account with ltk.shivtr.com.
* While the Temple Knights will be a predominantly Human guild (due to our IC objectives and aims), we accept all races into our ranks, so long as they have a desire to see Lordaeron restored and the Forsaken destroyed.
* Sense of humor and mildly thick skin
* Members should be at least level 39 in order to "phase" into Tyr's Hand via the small quest chain offered by the Forsaken inside Lights Hope Chapel.
*We, as a guild, go on adventures, take on old world content, have several small and large scale story archs most of the time, and have a solid base of active members. If this is something you would like to be a part of, please drop by our website to submit an application and one of our officers will contact you in-game to coordinate a meeting.
*Members of LTK are also expected to wear a uniform that is assigned to you depending on what part you play in the guild. (Mages, Priests, Druids, Plated Fighters, Scouts and Rangers all have their own). This uniform will be required to be worn at any military based event.
<What you'll find in LTK (ooc guild wise)>
* Active in the role play community
* Friendly and knowledgeable leadership
* Mature (18+) and fun social atmosphere
* Help with quests, crafting and role play
* Very active player base, both during the day, late afternoon and evenings
* Weekly events for the guild story line
* Full functional website, complete with active forums (for those of us bored at work)
* Guild Wiki site for guild and character lore
* Use of multiple media forms to enhance your imaginative experience with us.