The Lordaeron Temple Knights [A-RP]

100 Undead Mage
"the dry Barrens"

I wasn't aware humans lived in the Barrens.

YOUR BROCHURE HAS ENHANCED MY KNOWLEDGE!
Reply Quote
That's a reference to Northwatch Hold and other military holdings. :) WE'RE EVERYWHERE! Even under your beds...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This thread needs more Forsaken representation.
Reply Quote
Yes, please do tell us who you are... so we can find you... slay you again... and burn you... MWAHAHAHAAH 8D
Reply Quote
Morning zombie bump. Urrrrrggggghhhh.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Paladin
Holy crap I need to be a part of this.

Can you find it in your heart to love a tauren? ;_;
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Hope to see you around! Also, nothing like a 10am bump in'the morning!
Reply Quote
Retrimootion, we will always have room in our hearts for a slab of beef with a heart of gold.
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Warrior
Cow people are awesome!
Reply Quote
Mmm, Who will season that beef?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Holy crap I need to be a part of this.

Can you find it in your heart to love a tauren? ;_;

In short, yes. Yes, we could. Unfortunately, the language barrier might be an issue. You would would be have to learn to communicate like a honeybee and dance out your responses to our queries.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
My god, the new brochure is amazing. Considering a vacation. How's the weather up there this time of year?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I am only posting because I had a recently deleted alt named Tyleran, read OP's name wrong, and thought he was back from the grave to torment me. Good luck with the guild.
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Warrior
There comes a point when one must wonder if In Character goes too far but good luck to you and we all wish you well.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Modaeus
After being shamed among the LTK, Modaeus has decided to revive the Order of the Sepulchre

I was there. Mod, you put yourself in that position. :P
Reply Quote
Im sorry but when you pronounce Oots aloud it just sounds so menacing.
xx
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
After being shamed among the LTK, Modaeus has decided to revive the Order of the Sepulchre. However, this time they shall be no friend to the LTK, but rather a challenging rival to the land of Lordaeron.

Go ahead, scoff now, but I really don't think any of you have a damn clue the power the OotS once had over this server, and will once again have. There was once a point where the LTK was a gnat in the eyes of the OotS, and I plan to make that true once again.

Prepare yourselves, for I decree domination.

So was your application not accepted or something?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]