(H) Gerudo Cartel is Recruiting!

90 Goblin Mage
Amongst all the daily traders and adventurers mulling about their daily lives in The Valley of Strength, two Goblins stood side by side at the steps of the auction house. One, garbed in blues and purples of an icy hue. Then, the other: wearing blacks, oranges and reds to resemble fire.

"Right!" The one in red began.

"The Gerudo Cartel is looking for Citizens to join our family!" The blue one finished.

"Sister Koumeh," Jabbed a thumb at herself, "And Sister-Kotake," she then shook her thumb over her right shoulder. "Need some Citizens of the Horde to join our family!"

Kotake took Stage-Front as Koumeh began to pull out different posters and flyers.

"Sister-Kotake promises there'll be Glory!" (Koumeh held out a picture of an orc bathed in blood on a cliff infront of a red Pandaren Sunset) "Plenty of coin and cleavage for the gents! (and for the ladies who like a little extra!)" (Koumeh held up a picture of a Forsaken Male, clad in shining plate armor and a shining bright smile with two females, blood elf and troll, whom had clung to his side..)

The Goblin in red set the bag of posters down, then both of them split into their mirror images, revealing eight goblins in total.

"Everyone's joining!" They said in unison. "Wouldn't you like to be part of the Gerudo Family too?"

The mission statement of the Gerudo Cartel is this: Family. We stick together.

There's a lot to be said when it comes to strength in numbers, which is why in our guild, we strongly encourage Questing and PvPing with a partner at all times. And that's what we're going to help you achieve so you don't find yourself stranded and alone facing insurmountable odds. (Everyone gets, those, right? ;))

Being that we're a fresh guild, progression and benchmarks for PvP or otherwise may be a little slow at first, which is why we encourage you to join us early, so that you may become a valued member and founder of the Gerudo Family.

In the long run, we expect to be of an average size guild (We don't want too many people) of roughly 8-18 active members; that's our goal. Once we reach this goal, we will be attempting Rated Battlegrounds, Threes and Twos compositions for the Arena, Daily Battleground runs, and World PvP Skirmishes.

As of this moment, Kotake and I are scouting out a base for our home that we can defend against so that WPvP might ensue. We also might wait for acceptance in the DreadHorde for that, or we may enter a Nomadic state for the guild with RP to show this.

For the moment, that's all we have for now and look forward to meeting the new recruits.

Ramkahen watch over us.

Reccomended Addons for the Guild:
Healers Must Die
(Self Explanatory)
Tell Me When
This addon is very useful if you're unsure what buffs or debuffs have taken effect on you or your enemy which will allow you to keep better track of spells which need to be kept on your target, whether it is friend or foe.
VanasKOS
Basically, a scanner for players that you like to keep an eye out for. This addon keeps track of all your PvP engagements and records the date, time and result of the pvp engagement by whom of what guild.
Edited by Koumeh on 12/6/2012 6:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Not a multi-box btw. Get that question a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Are you multi boxing?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
And for those who are wondering, we did borrow the names and theme from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Hell, we even use their music for our vids! Donno, just gets us pumped. Lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Good job rounding up the Horde to clean up Org last night!

And /salutes to the Alliance for such an interesting multi-front assault in Eastern Kingdoms that merged in UC for a boss kill. I haven't seen that many towns ping all at once in a very long time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Good job rounding up the Horde to clean up Org last night!

And /salutes to the Alliance for such an interesting multi-front assault in Eastern Kingdoms that merged in UC for a boss kill. I haven't seen that many towns ping all at once in a very long time.
Heh, I thought of doing that in WotLK, get a HUGE raid and ping every single town all at a designated time, and ping it hard. The enemy wouldn't know wtf to defend :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
12/06/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Blakarth

Glad I could help! /salute
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Bump for anyone seeking comradeship in doing dailies, bgs, or assaulting Alliance towns (Not Cities)! We're a new guild looking for anyone wanting to pick up a sword (or staff or what-have-you) against the Alliance MENACI! (Is Menaces a word?)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Edited by Dashadeash on 12/15/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
*Cough* Babe? take a letter and post this on the Gerudo Cartel door... AHEM!

The rode Bumps this thread with his grace and wold like to encourage any horde aspirant to join this cartel. The Gerudo sisters showed great RP, incredible PVP, good leadership and are some of the most social people I've met this past year.

*Stamps the seal of Rode approval*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Awww, thanks Rode!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Bumping for awesome WPvP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]