Attention Ex-Corvus Members

I think a Jewfro is an acceptable alternative for a neckbeard. Ladies hate both so it works out in the end.

I need to shave, my neckbeard is getting too full, and now that I'm single, I've gotta look good again.

my neckbeard is getting too full

too full

get the !@#$ out
Reply Quote
How long til Neckbeards follows us?

Neckbeards should feel better now that there is no 25 man competetion on this realm now.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Kraks
was reforged for haste for the first month+ of this expac?

I'll let you have this, as you somehow think this means anything.

On to business. I'll entertain the idea of faction swapping, but I have no intention of becoming part of a second group. If I wanted to do that I would just make a 10-man from Corvus' ashes. It'll be main group or no group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Jeln
was reforged for haste for the first month+ of this expac?

I'll let you have this, as you somehow think this means anything.

On to business. I'll entertain the idea of faction swapping, but I have no intention of becoming part of a second group. If I wanted to do that I would just make a 10-man from Corvus' ashes. It'll be main group or no group.
Why not, I think Kraks has a point here because he wants to start something new and fresh. He also wants to see how fun I would be as a raid leader I do believe :P
Reply Quote

Neckbeards should feel better now that there is no 25 man competetion on this realm now.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Jeln

That's fine if you want to be called the main group we'll call you guys the main group and we'll be the second group?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
No idea what's going on, do wish everyone the best no matter what route they end up going (Second group, 10's, new guilds, faction swaps, quitting the game, eating Panera..wait that's what I'm doing)

I do hope that the fun people won't leave the forums again though. They know who they are.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Basically I'm a selfish, lazy prick, so I'ma go raid somewhere else where I don't have to raid lead.

But I still love you Gori.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Am I fun?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Basically I'm a selfish, lazy prick, so I'ma go raid somewhere else where I don't have to raid lead.

But I still love you Gori.
Shaundis, I talked to kraks today, he legitly told me that he wants me to be leading this group apparently >.<
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Don't do it. Raid leading is the biggest mistake you'll ever make.

Actually do it for the lulz. That's why I did it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Don't do it. Raid leading is the biggest mistake you'll ever make.

Actually do it for the lulz. That's why I did it.
i do it because i enjoy leading a raid oddly enough.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's not the leading of the raid that sucks.

It's everything else.
Edited by Shanudis on 12/5/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's the leading of the raid that sucks.

It's everything else.

Not a single bit of sense was made.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You're crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
It's not the leading of the raid that sucks.

It's everything else.

That's the second truest thing I've ever read on these forums.

Also makes me think back to a conversation Rhaige (I miss that clown) had in BC with a friend of his that didn't play WoW about raiding.

"This game looks like fun, so you control 25 people and fight bosses? Like big Final Fantasy?"

"No, you play with 24 other idiots and hope to god they do everything right"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I remember when I was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/04/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Kraks
[quote]Fern Gully

Good Movie.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/07/2012 01:14 AMPosted by Viscatu
I remember when I was fun.

VISCATU.

WHAT THE HELL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
WHAT DID I DO NOW?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]