85 Night Elf Rogue
VISCATU:

Sarkath#1482

DO IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Corvus fell apart when I left, yupyup
Reply Quote
as a Former Horde player, Corn wants in!
Only if you have Bacon.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Yeeeeeeeeeee Corn!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
12/05/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Shanudis
Raid leading is the biggest mistake you'll ever make.

^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/04/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Kraks
I am suddenly reminded again why I'm leaving this server.

Sorry we destroyed your home. It's like we are the lumberjacks and Earthen Ring was Fern Gully.

This comment just made my day
Reply Quote
that was a interesting comment no doubt...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
...I miss Rezi already
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
How long til Neckbeards follows us?

Neckbeards should feel better now that there is no 25 man competetion on this realm now.

Wow, I didnt really expect Neckbeards to follow us. But I feel flattered that you guys are copying us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How long til Neckbeards follows us?

Neckbeards should feel better now that there is no 25 man competetion on this realm now.

Wow, I didnt really expect Neckbeards to follow us. But I feel flattered that you guys are copying us.

what
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Neckbeard+Excursion

That's what lollllllllllllllllll. That didn't take long. I guess though when you raid THAT much and don't get a kill in over 2 weeks...I'd get bored too. Pce yo. Hopefully the better players go to guilds that are actually decent this time.
Reply Quote
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Neckbeard+Excursion

That's what lollllllllllllllllll. That didn't take long. I guess though when you raid THAT much and don't get a kill in over 2 weeks...I'd get bored too. Pce yo. Hopefully the better players go to guilds that are actually decent this time.

You guys killed 8 regular bosses in 3 months, interesting point of view though.

Also on average over our mop span we raided like 10hours a week and the reason we didnt get a kill cause we had people gone for holidays? derp derp
Edited by Beardamus on 12/25/2012 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So, if you guys were doing so well, why did everyone split?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/25/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Senseimiyagi
\ They wanted to go at a faster pace... Also a lot of their players came from Alterac Mountains- US... No wonder they were really good tbh and wouldn't be surprised if they can join a top 100 progression guild.
Edited by Baranalot on 12/25/2012 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
shopping list of issues that this server couldnt fix. Our moonkin got banned for d3 botting, our mage ditched for a few weeks, our newly recruited r.shaman wasnt very good. We had spent too much of this expac recruiting we just wanted to be somewhere high up and has 0 responsibility.

I mean we dominated this place and the push for progression overall was kind of quenched with no one with any real competition. No one had 3/16 when we were working on our 10th people got lazy and some of us wanted more. I know a few of us don't have to much hardcore time left for this game so we were not going to squander it recruiting players and continuing to carry dead weight.

We were top 100 us 10m and 200 world 10m and came close to killing vizier heroic with a undergeared pug :P everyone just reaches a boiling point and when you lose intricate players to your team over and over the will to band aide the problem gets !@#$ty and you all well know there wasn't a single player on this server that could have come to our guild and be a solid part.
Edited by Beardamus on 12/25/2012 6:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
\ They wanted to go at a faster pace... Also a lot of their players came from Alterac Mountains- US... No wonder they were really good tbh and wouldn't be surprised if they can join a top 100 progression guild.

Can't tell if trolling...or actually serious..hopefully the former.
Edited by Oromiselda on 12/26/2012 1:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/26/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Oromiselda

Can't tell if trolling...or actually serious..hopefully the former.
No I am not trolling, for I talked to kraks a couple days ago.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
shopping list of issues that this server couldnt fix. Our moonkin got banned for d3 botting, our mage ditched for a few weeks, our newly recruited r.shaman wasnt very good. We had spent too much of this expac recruiting we just wanted to be somewhere high up and has 0 responsibility.

I mean we dominated this place and the push for progression overall was kind of quenched with no one with any real competition. No one had 3/16 when we were working on our 10th people got lazy and some of us wanted more. I know a few of us don't have to much hardcore time left for this game so we were not going to squander it recruiting players and continuing to carry dead weight.

We were top 100 us 10m and 200 world 10m and came close to killing vizier heroic with a undergeared pug :P everyone just reaches a boiling point and when you lose intricate players to your team over and over the will to band aide the problem gets !@#$ty and you all well know there wasn't a single player on this server that could have come to our guild and be a solid part.

Well. there you were wrong. There are many players on this server who could have been a solid part. And I am not talking about myself. Many of the ex Corvus raiders could easily hang with your guys or are even a notch above them. Also, a guild with that standing in progression should easily recruit high quality players. So it seems like the guild had problems recruiting not because of quality of players in the guild or lack of server competion but more due to the attitudes and behaviors within the guild. Internal strife and discord is what causes raid teams to implode. Corvus could have continued on easily as a 10 man, but most of the raiders wanted 25 man raiding. And 25 man raiding is hard to come by. The fact that Neckbeards went form 25 man to 10 man to disbanding is telling.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
For the record Neckbeard did not raid 25m since Wrath, and even then it was the 10m raid that progressed and the 25m raid was social/carryfest. And I don't know these raiders you think exist on this server but if they're any good they didn't reply to any recruitment posts/efforts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]