Sorry Disc is worst healer can't be in RBG

90 Blood Elf Priest
This seems like a non stop thing, can Blizzard please research into Disc Healers please,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
What is this...
I don't even...
wat
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I heard Holy does more dps than Shadow priests and Disc just dies in battlegrounds.

*Need to know Holy's secrets.

P.S. Blizzard did their research, so it's time to do yours.
Edited by Breathes on 12/5/2012 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
How can I do my Research when hardly any RBGs leaders let a Disc Priest in, hmm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's because you're a blood elf, not because you're a disc priest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
What is this...
I don't even...
wat
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I am currently drunk and read this four times before realizing i wasn't readin g it wrong
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
12/05/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Ariesse
am currently drunk and read this four times before realizing i wasn't readin g it wrong

Wow the early bird drinker eh? Its only like 12c/3pm :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Disc isn't terrible for RBG if you know your class well. It was really bad at the beginning of the season, thus the PvP community deemed it unfit for RBGs/Arena which is unfortunate. They are the Ret Paladins/Arms Warriors of last season and respond with "lol no, re-roll shadow noob". Find a group of people willing to take you, a guild group maybe.
Edited by Love on 12/5/2012 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
disc is far from terrible. i got people on my realm wispering me for rbg all day. i make wars mages dks hunters look like !@#$ trying to kill me. it's the people playing the priest thats bad. in rbg you get back up heals and your team protecting you and if you are stacking pvp power in 5.1 you are as awful as any priest who's complaining about the spec being unviable.

majorities of priest are very stupid to stack pvp power and get bum rushed up the %^- so hard by wars dk and hunters they are clearly clueless.

this is why alliances suck they want pure power and play very offensively so most go human for the 5% pvp power boost and yet they still aren't the best LOL. A good example would be Kardona a human priest who encourages people to stack pvp power for more healing powers and i bet the majorities of arena priest is probabaly buyinging into that mentality and become fails who can't get past 2k rating because they get kept in check by wars.

healers need resillence period. healers can forgo pvp power infact it was nerfed for healers while dps pure class got a boost so don't continue the trend and be stupid. hordes play more defensively thats why they are better pvp players. "For the Horde"! L2p learn to gem.

read edacar's guide Go read on "effective health" if you do not have sufficient resil you will get trained reck so hard you won't know why because you went with the dumb crowds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]