I demand a refund! (When the (real) world ends)

85 Draenei Hunter
My account subscription expires 3 whole days AFTER the world ends. I want a refund on those 3 days so I can actually spend the money on something I can use!

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
So what happens when the world doesn't end?

Just sayin *hides devil horns.*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*In a cave a week after the apocalypse*

OMG, Blizzard! Fix your stupid servers!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
12/05/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Apricitas
I know this is a troll post but I'll feed it anyways.

Thanks, I'm pretty hungry and too lazy to get food.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Mayans didn't have leap years....
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Kuea
I know this is a troll post but I'll feed it anyways.

Imagine all the food you could have had for that dollar fifty...
Reply Quote
Community Manager
My account subscription expires 3 whole days AFTER the world ends. I want a refund on those 3 days so I can actually spend the money on something I can use!

Thank you

Let's see if the world ends first and then if it does, we can discuss options. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You can expect your refund in the mail a few days after the world ends. These things take time.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
12/05/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Tianjan

Imagine all the food you could have had for that dollar fifty...

Get me a sweet tea from McDonalds and have 43 cents left over!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter

Thank you

Let's see if the world ends first and then if it does, we can discuss options. ;)

DEAL!

Wait a second...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
12/05/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Nethaera

But Neth!
If the world DOES end, think of all the excitement and thrilling adventures he will not have been able to experience with that $1.50 :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

Thank you

How will you be able to discuss options if the world ended. I don't think it but just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The world BEGINS. Beginning of enlightenment and the golden age. People waking up and seeing what has been done to them for thousands of years and not accepting it any more. Release of the REAL technology. Reunion with the rest of our species, etc.
Edited by Dwarriorpo on 12/5/2012 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Has anyone calculated leap years to figure out when the apocalypse should have actually happened?

I didn't, because I try to avoid anything math-related. But I'd love to know if someone else can math.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter

How will you be able to discuss options if the world ended. I don't think it but just curious.

Blizzard has already developed technology to telepathically link our minds with theirs so they can rule us after the world ends just like they rule us via WoW now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Blizzard has already developed technology to telepathically link our minds with theirs so they can rule us after the world ends just like they rule us via WoW now.

A planet where devs evolved from men?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]