Mindbender talent.

90 Human Priest
Hey all,

Was looking over this talent. Normal shadowfiend states you receive 3% mana back when it attacks. Mindbender states it is more effective at generating mana, when i took this talent to see it. It states it returns 1.46% mana on attacks.

How is this more effective?

Yes I understand it only has a 1 minute cool down but that has nothing to do with being more effective.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's more effective in the sense that it gives you more mana over time (on fights more than two minutes in length).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Both pets attack 10 times over their duration assuming they stay on-target.

Mindbender deals 80% (I think) damage per swing (relative to Shadowfiend) and returns 1.46% mana, with a 1 minute cooldown.

Therefore, Mindbender deals 240% of Shadowfiend's damage, and returns 13.8% more mana over the same amount of time (3 minutes).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

Mindbender deals 80% (I think) damage per swing (relative to Shadowfiend) and returns 1.46% mana, with a 1 minute cooldown.

Therefore, Mindbender deals 240% of Shadowfiend's damage, and returns 13.8% more mana over the same amount of time (3 minutes).

Wrong, mindbender attacks 11 times and shadowfiend attacks 9 times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ok, so after reading this I decided to try it out.
Basicaly what Consite says: The fight has to be over two minutes to be worth it.

Thanks for the responces. I still think the talent is misleading . It does not state more effective in the long run..just more effective. Ya I'm a pain.

And would someone please fix mind sear...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Wrong, mindbender attacks 11 times and shadowfiend attacks 9 times.

Just makes Mindbender even better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]