Vhalan's Tuscan Bean Stew(Healer OT)

100 Pandaren Priest
Kerias...I demand to know what you did with Altair!

:)

Riôt

Unfortunately, I haven't played enough AC to give a good, witty response. :(
90 Gnome Priest
Two robes from LFR. Two non-tier robes from LFR.

At least I got a weapon.
100 Night Elf Priest
ASVAB studying has melted my brain. I knew all of this math in high school. I haven't used any of it since high school. Huuuurts.
90 Pandaren Shaman
EHRMAGERD empress down AND accidental achievement! :3
90 Night Elf Druid
^ GRATS!

Accidental achievements are the best.

I might become a GM. That's either going to be awesome, stressful, or both.
90 Tauren Druid
12/11/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Elethia
ASVAB studying has melted my brain. I knew all of this math in high school. I haven't used any of it since high school. Huuuurts.

Erm....why are you studying for the ASVAB?
90 Pandaren Shaman
2 healed elite mode protectors *prances* was fun xD
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/12/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Fluffy

Pics of this *prancing,* or it didn't happen ;p

Riôt
90 Troll Shaman

I still can't figure out why they call it elite mode. I know that H is insane but on normal it's boring. I don't think i have done it outside of elite mode in normal though so maybe it is easier?
100 Blood Elf Monk

I see your elite mode protectors and raise you my anticipation to do heroic elite mode one day.

We killed the HM fish sticks but the heroic version of elite is gonna be bananas.

12/12/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Harpoa
I still can't figure out why they call it elite mode. I know that H is insane but on normal it's boring. I don't think i have done it outside of elite mode in normal though so maybe it is easier?

It's braindead easy the other ways.
Edited by Mist on 12/12/2012 6:29 AM PST
100 Tauren Druid
I am usually not a lore nerd, but I am really enjoying the questline associated with the Domination Point dailies. I like the way they are bringing in the leaders of the other factions within the Horde, and giving the whole thing a real story arc.

They also give me more opportunities to /slap Garrosh.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Harpoa

We did non-elite normal mode our first week because we didn't have our full roster. It's just so boring it hurts.

Elite is still pretty boring, except for watching our melee frantically running away from the Expel Corruption walls.
85 Troll Druid
I'm a sexy Moose. Yes. Yes, I am...

I almost typed Moo-cow.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I am usually not a lore nerd, but I am really enjoying the questline associated with the Domination Point dailies. I like the way they are bringing in the leaders of the other factions within the Horde, and giving the whole thing a real story arc.

They also give me more opportunities to /slap Garrosh.

Me too, these quests have been fun.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm not sure what normal mode consists of because I haven't done it outside of LFR and LFR is basically Earth Shield > HST > Forums. :3

This was our first night in terrace and we just decided to do elite mode for the heck of it. The gear that dropped was tagged elite, idk if it's actually better or not? I liked the ulduarish feeling of having the option to do a boss a different way though. =)

Our first attempt we 3 healed it and we didn't have the DPS to down it, we hit the enrage. We decided to sit our druid and 2 heal it with me and our monk. Then my inet died. :x On pull #3 we got it and it was... well. I guess I'll say easy since it only took 2 pulls (my dc doesnt count!) and we killed it I think with only one person dying to expel.

Tsulong was really fun. Really really fun. We didn't kill him, we were like 24 million healing off or something. Our druid was significantly lower in healing than the monk and I, so maybe he needs to reevaluate what he did on him. For some reason our logs cut off mid HoF so I dont have data for empress or Terrace >.<
100 Night Elf Priest
12/11/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Bherwolfe
Erm....why are you studying for the ASVAB?

It's been years since I've had to use any of the math. I'd forgotten pretty much everything.

Why do people keep asking this anyway? Maybe I'd actually like to feel prepared? :|
Edited by Elethia on 12/12/2012 9:40 AM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
Math scares me. if I had to take any kind of math test right now I'd probably panic attack myself to death.

I've been experimenting a lot with glyphs and talents because that is fun.

Totemic Restoration seems bad and really hard to get any use out of. Anyone have a strategy for this?

I've been trying really hard to make primal elementalist work but it's so clunky to use. I wish it would just automatically cast it's buff on me when I cast the elemental instead of me having to click the stupid button. Any tips for that?

I could post this question on the shaman forums but they are scary there. :3
Edited by Fluffy on 12/12/2012 9:59 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Fluffy
I've been trying really hard to make primal elementalist work but it's so clunky to use. I wish it would just automatically cast it's buff on me when I cast the elemental instead of me having to click the stupid button. Any tips for that?

I'm not sure where to find it, but Tiberria has a macro that casts Empower if you click your Elemental keybind twice.

I agree with everything Sparkle said though, and UF is gonna be the best choice 90% of the time for 10m.

12/12/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Sparklefever
Since they nerfed UF->Riptide

What?! I don't keep up with things much. How was UF->Riptide nerfed? The HoT doesn't benefit?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]