Vhalan's Tuscan Bean Stew(Healer OT)

90 Tauren Druid
Making Chocolates!

Well, not yet, have to go shopping first....and run some errands....and clean the kitchen....and...yeah....
90 Pandaren Shaman
I would like some home made chocolates. :3 Yummieh.

If my roomie and his not-girlfriend would stop leaving the kitchen a disaster zone maybe I'd actually be able to get some cooking done now and then.
90 Human Priest
Watching les Mis movie trailer...again.

Jury is still out whether it will be worth watching....

The singing disturbs me quite a bit.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Why does it disturb you? I haven't watched the trailer but I'm looking forward to it regardless. Hugh Jackman is a talented singer. Not sure on what the rest of the cast may be able to come up with. :x
90 Human Priest
Hathaway did justice to her rendition to I dreamed I dream, I'll give her that. And Eponine will be fine since the actress also starred for the 25th anniversary.

...didn't know Bruno can sing. Actually...I still don't know.

Who I'm truly worried about, from the small tidbits that's been out, is Crowe. I don't think I can stand a bad Javert @_@
Edited by Zamboozle on 12/6/2012 9:56 AM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah i thought he was kind of an odd choice too when I first saw the poster for it. :x

Still I don't think anything would stop me from seeing this, I'm freaking beyond excited lol.

Anne Hathaway is really impressing me. She was pretty awesome in TDR, and this is a total shift in every possible way. She's come so far since that movie about being an awkward princess (don't recall the name) but even back then she was comedic gold. :P

I just watched the couple trailers on youtube and am now even moar excite!!!!
90 Tauren Druid
I have Chocolate Supplies!!!!!
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhf5cuXiLTA

Good morning.

And you're welcome.

...what the hell am I watching?

Also...got hit by the Rapture bug last night. Not the good bug. No. I didn't get rapture for the majority of MSV last night. I just thought my mana was really tight because I was two-healing with a Druid. Thank god for Dalaylan.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I tried frost last night on Will (normal). I was terrible, although I do think all of the freezy stuff I was doing helped with add management. We downed the encounter, so that was awesome.

Our shaman healer (she replaced me) is just awesome. We had to replace our pally healer (real life was calling him), and we were able to get an old friend who used to raid with us to heal as disc. She's super excited because she hasn't really raided in a year I think, and she's falling right back into it.

So we have our shammy/priest healing team back now, it's just not me and Kaels anymore. :)
90 Blood Elf Mage
Also...got hit by the Rapture bug last night. Not the good bug. No. I didn't get rapture for the majority of MSV last night. I just thought my mana was really tight because I was two-healing with a Druid. Thank god for Dalaylan.

Is there some new problem with Rapture?
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Taymage
Is there some new problem with Rapture?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199032729?page=1#11
90 Blood Elf Mage
Oh wonderful. I wonder if they were attempting to hotfix nerf it.
90 Orc Shaman
We wiped to Shield Phase on H Feng for like an hour. I didn't experience any issues with Rapture proccing at all. Mana was full the whole fight, our DPS just cannot kill the mirror images at all. I really hope I don't get this bug soon. /knocks on wood

Since I am so casual now I finally got my alt LFR ready! May have to be a Shaman next expansion.

~quesso
90 Troll Shaman
12/06/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Applebôttom
May have to be a Shaman next expansion.

Be careful you may never go back to your previous class. I played Holy Pally and Resto Druid for a long time before rolling a shaman. I tried and got hooked. None of the other classes are close to as fun for me to play.
Edited by Harpoa on 12/6/2012 1:01 PM PST
90 Tauren Druid
Oh Honey....why wont you reach Hard Ball!!!!!!!!! >.<
90 Blood Elf Mage
I just noticed he's made another thread . . . .
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Taymage
I just noticed he's made another thread . . . .

Okay, I take it back.

Maybe it's just the knowledge that my spec is currently ridiculously OP in many encounters, but I'm about ready to strangle this kid. We do not need eleventy billion threads by the same author on the same subject, with the same ideas repeated ad infinitum.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I love that this was posted in the kid's thread:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/penguu_penguu/Nottheforum.jpg
Edited by Taymage on 12/6/2012 3:31 PM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
"A new raid is planned that will hopefully be similar in quality to Ulduar."

Yes please. :3
96 Tauren Monk
12/06/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Tiriél
...what the hell am I watching?

You are watching the only thing that helped me survive studying for finals.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]