Vhalan's Tuscan Bean Stew(Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Shaman
UF is definitely easier for me to use, and since I am so often tank healing it does make the most sense for me. It's still fun to experiment with PE but for my playstyle and comp and raid size UF does seem to be better and just flows more naturally for me.

I really like totemic projection. I don't think it sucks at all, I get some decent use out of it. I want the other talents to be interesting and good though. >.< I wanted to find a secret way for it to be awesome! lol.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ah, I must not have noticed because I only do LFR on my Shammy, so I don't use UF.

That's kinda lame and I don't see why they would've nerfed it. Tsulong is the only thing I can think of where it'd be highly effective...

12/12/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Fluffy
I really like totemic projection.

Our Shaman likes it too, moving SLT around mostly.
Edited by Qùess on 12/12/2012 10:24 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
You mean that is pretty much the only use for Projection

ergo, all the totem talents suck

He uses it off CD on farm fights just to watch a totem move. I don't let him enjoy healing.

12/12/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Sparklefever
Shammy spread healing too stronk

duhhh
90 Pandaren Shaman
I use it to move HST or Tides around on Garalon when I am kiting. :3

Ok it doesn't have that many uses but... the button has a pretty icon?
Edited by Fluffy on 12/12/2012 10:40 AM PST
90 Troll Shaman
12/12/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Fluffy
I've been trying really hard to make primal elementalist work but it's so clunky to use. I wish it would just automatically cast it's buff on me when I cast the elemental instead of me having to click the stupid button. Any tips for that?

I use bartender and set my pet bar right above my other bar i have my elemental on. So when it comes time i click the elemental and right above it is the empower button.

The shield provided by the earth elemental makes it better than UF imo. But then again i raid 25's.
100 Night Elf Priest
12/12/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Fluffy
Math scares me. if I had to take any kind of math test right now I'd probably panic attack myself to death.

What scares me most is just how much I've forgotten and had to dredge out of the abyss.

I mean, give me a "solve for x," and I'll prance merrily through the work, but say, "Due to an increase in toll fees, daily traffic on the 520 bridge has decreased from 11950 to 10445. What was the percentage of decrease in traffic?" and I'm going to squint and frown.

Not because I can't do it, but because I'm so rusty that it'll take me far too long to get the right answer.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Can't focus on work at all today which is extra bad considering I have ever so much writing to do. Bad things happened with a contract resulting in us having to create something new from scratch by Thursday and I have sooooo much to write. But I just keep sitting here refreshing the forums.

:<

Do y'all like Florence and the Machine? :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZhN65vq9E

Seeing her live is one of my big wishes right now.
90 Tauren Druid
12/12/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Elethia
Erm....why are you studying for the ASVAB?

It's been years since I've had to use any of the math. I'd forgotten pretty much everything.

Why do people keep asking this anyway? Maybe I'd actually like to feel prepared? :|

No, I meant, are you planning on enlisting or something?
100 Blood Elf Monk

Do y'all like Florence and the Machine?

Nope. Friend of mine offered me a ticket to go see her somewhere. I don't even remember. I just remember being like "yo get that !@#$ out ma face dis chick ain't %^-* son."

And that was that.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hah. :P Any particular reason why?
90 Blood Elf Mage
Shammy spread healing too strong

Is it really?
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Taymage
Shammy spread healing too strong

Is it really?

No.

But Blizzard doesn't like Shaman to be strong. :-P
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Fluffy
Do y'all like Florence and the Machine?

Yes. Howl is my favorite song evar.

Also, fuxxing game client keeps screwing up and giving me error 114 despite me deleting the cache the blizz website told me to. D:
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/12/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Tiriél

Is it really?

No.

But Blizzard doesn't like Shaman to be strong. :-P

I find it to be a strange thing to nerf.
85 Human Paladin
How to !@#$ with an overzealous marine recruit that thinks that gives him the right to do whatever he wants:
1. Get them mad.
2. Take screenshots.
3. Send screenshots to their CO
4. ????
5. Profit.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Taymage
I find it to be a strange thing to nerf.

I have given up trying to make sense of Blizzard's buff/nerf cycle this expansion.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Tiriél
I have given up trying to make sense of Blizzard's buff/nerf cycle this expansion

The general consensus for class balance seems to be "BUFF (X class) UNTIL EVERYONE HATES THEM! NO ONE ELSE CAN BEAT (X class)MUAHAHAHAHA!"

And then about 15 days later "wait, you mean X class is overpowered? NERF THEM TO HELL"
90 Pandaren Shaman
finally finished the bbc sherlock with benedict cumberbatch. so good. so good. SO ENRAGING.
100 Draenei Paladin
12/12/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Keirisonis
I have given up trying to make sense of Blizzard's buff/nerf cycle this expansion

The general consensus for class balance seems to be "BUFF (X class) UNTIL EVERYONE HATES THEM! NO ONE ELSE CAN BEAT (X class)MUAHAHAHAHA!"

And then about 15 days later "wait, you mean X class is overpowered? NERF THEM TO HELL"

Yeah. It makes me glad that I'm a Holy Paladin who doesn't have to ride the buff/nerf rollercoaster.

I can't remember the last time my class got nerfed. I guess there was that little mana cost increase to HR back in early Dragon Soul, but that was a) totally justified, and b) not a big enough nerf to matter.

I'm not hilariously OP, but I also can't really complain about my class.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]