Vhalan's Tuscan Bean Stew(Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
12/13/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Harpoa
Killed heroic emp

I like after the 14th wave when sh** gets real and you cc everything you can and run for your life.

edit: we killed H Galaron last night by accident after 10 pulls or so. Was kind of disappointing.

I swear that druid conspired with the DPS and soakers to leave that one spark alive so he gets more haels.

That would actually be funny if it's not for the fact that he'd actually do it...
90 Pandaren Priest
Elly and I both run disc, and somehow we get into a natural sync for parts of fights where we alternate raptures really well. Though, usually, the beginning of the fight is whoever can click the fastest.
When I'm in LFR on my disc priest, and I see another priest shielding the tanks, I'm like "Can you let me babysit <x tank> and you babysit the other one? Share the raptures gaiz"

I actually wouldn't mind trying out Boomkin DPS. Druid healing isn't being as much fun for me as it was in DS ... I think healing on my disc priest spoiled me. But i'd probably transfer both my druid and priest. And I can actually do Wednesday nights, I think.

Fun fact: Whenever I talk about monks I want to say monkeys. MONKEYING AROUND IS SO MUCH FUN
Edited by Heartsings on 12/13/2012 12:11 PM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
Would you perhaps be interested in coming to Proudmoore? My guild still lacks a reliable 10th and god do we need another good healer.

:o

I used to raid on Proudmoore.
90 Gnome Priest
12/13/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Elethia
Would you perhaps be interested in coming to Proudmoore? My guild still lacks a reliable 10th and god do we need another good healer.

:o

I used to raid on Proudmoore.

I know, we were in Max's GDKP together once.

I came in really early on, like just after it had gotten its first Shannox kill. Stuck with it until like...the week after their first Alys and Rhyolith kills. It was just after I'd transferred and when I was still relatively new to healing, since I only started a few months into Cata.
90 Night Elf Priest
Ah! You have a much better memory than I do! I figured your name was just really familiar because I see you around the forums often.
90 Night Elf Priest
12/13/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Heartsings
Share the raptures gaiz

No. LFR is a test of will amongst healers; only the strongest can prevail. In a game of focus, skill, and latency, if you want your rapture, you have to fight for it!

More seriously, I'll only be super aggressive on stealing the debuff when I have spirit procs up. Those manas are mine! Otherwise I'll usually leave a second or 2 for them to slip in. The average dpriest I've seen in LFR doesn't bother, though.

30k dps as Ret? Doesn't auto-attack + Crusader Strike do that much at that ilvl?

I looked at the log...
Feng: 36.4k eDPS / 99% / 6m33s
Melee @ 17.7%
Judge @ 13.6%
Hand of Light at 13%
Inq. Uptime 52%
51 Crusader Strikes

Vizier: 31.3k eDPS / 89% / 7m51s
Melee @ 17.5%
Hand of Light @ 13.9%
Templar's Verdict @ 13.0%
Inq. Uptime: 61%
55 Crusader Strikes

I know hardly anything about ret. Inquisition uptime looks low. He's not really my problem unless we start pugging him more -_-#
Bought a Portable Refrigerator, now I have 15 regular bagslots instead of zero.
90 Blood Elf Mage
A portable refrigerator?? How did I miss this?
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am pretty excited about a new green machine transmog I put together slowly over the last couple weeks. :3 I can't wait to login tonight and finish it up.

The only sad part is it will probably never update in my armory. My armory sucks. My panda doesn't have brown eyes and her belt is wrong! These things changed at least 2 weeks ago but they don't change in the armory. I took my bracers off on my lunch break and that updated no problem.

*grumbles*
90 Pandaren Monk
Started playing around with my lil lvl 80 resto shammy again (ahem, now lvl 81) - going to be requesting info from you resto shammies in the weeks to come! I like to think ahead. Running a few Cata 5mans was hellafun.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Omg :DDDD

My RL just noticed I didn't have my DMC and just bought me one! LOL!

I'm so happy :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/13/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Evry
Inq. Uptime 52%

12/13/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Evry
Inq. Uptime: 61%

Houston, we have a problem.

Riôt
Hey Skoots.

Cinnamon Challenge looks good to me.

Should I apply there? Or is talking to you here good enough?

(Things I like: Alliance, ten-man, "casual about time commitment but serious about performance", schedule, friendly and articulate people who care about talking in complete sentences.)
Edited by Heartsings on 12/13/2012 5:23 PM PST
90 Gnome Priest
Hey Skoots.

Cinnamon Challenge looks good to me.

Should I apply there? Or is talking to you here good enough?

I'd say app. Mostly for consistency, but it'll help us get to know you a little better too.
90 Night Elf Priest
Omg :DDDD

My RL just noticed I didn't have my DMC and just bought me one! LOL!

I'm so happy :D

/jelly... omg
My GM did try to make one, but so far she's only gotten 2 crane cards, so I ended up buying one for 18k. I am sad I missed out on the white hamster balls.

@Riot: could inquisition uptime account for 30k missing dps?
The shuttle has bigger problems than a missing thruster... a missing cockpit, perhaps.
90 Gnome Priest
I bought my DMC. I ended up getting it super cheap, like 17k really early on when Crane decks were selling for 50k.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/13/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Heartsings
(Things I like: Alliance, ten-man, "casual about time commitment but serious about performance", schedule, friendly and articulate people who care about talking in complete sentences.)

Heck, sounds good to *me*!

<makes mental note in case own guild ever falls apart>
90 Gnome Priest
I swear to god, the loot drops in my raid. I've gotten nothing from them so far. Absolutely no spirit cloth has dropped.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]