Vhalan's Tuscan Bean Stew(Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
dunno what's up with the chat, but I'm just getting a blank room. :-P
85 Night Elf Druid
Looks like you timed out.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/13/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Anarri
Looks like you timed out.

Have tried refreshing it, closing it. No dice!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Have tried refreshing it, closing it. No dice!

Try to load it again if you want. It randomly does that to me sometimes.
90 Gnome Priest
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c6tijphl4bca4y34/

Elegon just...man. This is a running theme.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Grats Skootz!

I don't even cast any heals on Elegon anymore. 60% of my healing is Atonement, the rest is DA and maybe a Cascade or two. :)

I'd have to say it's my favorite fight to "heal" because of that.
Edited by Qùess on 12/13/2012 9:50 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
So sitting in shrine of the two moons watching a hunter fanboy over Snuffles is rather amusing.

http://imgur.com/a/eBZVJ

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/snuffles/advanced
90 Gnome Priest
And lo didst they say that the Skoot did create a 20 second flash animation in the span of one night because god knows he wasn't about to have the thing his partner turned in turned in in his name.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/14/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Skootalloo
And lo didst they say that the Skoot did create a 20 second flash animation in the span of one night because god knows he wasn't about to have the thing his partner turned in turned in in his name

Every high school project i ever had to do with a group followed this theme. lol
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Riot: could inquisition uptime account for 30k missing dps?The shuttle has bigger problems than a missing thruster... a missing cockpit, perhaps.

More problems, indeed. Inquisition in and of itself would not account for 30k missing dps, however...

50-odd Crusader Strikes in fights that are over 6m, and 7m, respectively. That looks to be about half of what it should be (75% of what it should be at least), which means that his Holy Power generation is horrible. This probably explains both the low Inquisition uptime, and the missing damage. This becomes even worse if his Exorcism/Judges are in a similar state.

I'm not like super-awesome Ret or anything, but I typically finish top 5 vs. similarly geared people. On a non-gimmick fight, I'm unhappy if I'm below 70k, even if there was a good reason for it.

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/14/2012 04:25 AMPosted by Riôt
@Riot: could inquisition uptime account for 30k missing dps?The shuttle has bigger problems than a missing thruster... a missing cockpit, perhaps.

More problems, indeed. Inquisition in and of itself would not account for 30k missing dps, however...

50-odd Crusader Strikes in fights that are over 6m, and 7m, respectively. That looks to be about half of what it should be (75% of what it should be at least), which means that his Holy Power generation is horrible. This probably explains both the low Inquisition uptime, and the missing damage. This becomes even worse if his Exorcism/Judges are in a similar state.

I'm not like super-awesome Ret or anything, but I typically finish top 5 vs. similarly geared people. On a non-gimmick fight, I'm unhappy if I'm below 70k, even if there was a good reason for it.

Riôt

He could also just be a very very bad ret. I've noticed they only come in 2 flavors, horrible and gods of war.
90 Human Priest
I did the unthinkable and actually reponded to Ezri's post in with braincells used.

/needs a hug, preferably from a lovely BE lady priest.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Come in to office early for peaceful concentration.

Someone else also came in early and is blasting katy perry remixes.

-___-

Because I don't already dislike dubstep and katy perry enough, I really need an early morning dose of dubstep katy perry to seal the deal.
90 Human Priest
For the longest time my boss was blasting gangnam style at 5pm every day to keep everyone's spirit up for the last stretch of work.
90 Pandaren Shaman
My response to that would be:

http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/228839224787381602_qagsg3Mw_c.jpg

:P
90 Pandaren Monk
12/14/2012 06:29 AMPosted by Keirisonis
I've noticed they only come in 2 flavors, horrible and gods of war.

roflroflroflroflrofl

I specifically enjoy that you went with "flavors" as your noun.
90 Human Priest
I did the unthinkable and actually reponded to Ezri's post in with braincells used.

/needs a hug, preferably from a lovely BE lady priest.
I'll hug you. ;)

/moo

Nothing like hiding behind a beefy moocow tank to feel safe.

No pun intended.
90 Night Elf Monk
MONKEY TIME HIYAH
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]