Utter neglect on blizzards part towards Resto

90 Night Elf Druid
- Swiftmend interface glitch STILL EXISTS after DOZENS of hotfixes and TWO major patches
- By far the weakest healing class+spec apart from Holy Priests, but they're fine because Disc is good
- Wild Mushrooms totally useless and not worth the GCD, but is one of the "main gimmicks" of our spec... that no one uses

I've played this game since vanilla and as long as I can remember I've never seen the class development team continually neglect a class+spec for this long, ESPECIALLY when it comes to awkward UI bugs pertaining to our most important ability.

Have there been any official statements on the status of resto druids? If not, well, I'd certainly like to hear one.
Edited by Samx on 12/5/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yea I feel like resto has been totally neglected--zero changes in 5.1 (unless you cant symbiosis boost to tanks that has no impact on our play). No responses to our beyond lackluster performance in 25 mans. No response to our unique inability to heal with priests or paladins due to hot sniping.

And holy priests rock now with divine star, our hpriest is putting out over 100k hps on fights where we can stack since they buffed it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I was not aware that druid heals are pretty weak. I thought we were pretty strong. Oh, I guess I just ran out of weed.
Edited by Hemoruids on 12/5/2012 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
12/05/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Hemoruids
I was not aware that druid heals are pretty weak. I thought we were pretty strong. Oh, I guess I just ran out of weed.

Looking at your toon I can completely understand your opinion on this class.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Blizzard is probably deathly afraid of giving a class with so much maneuverability in pvp a buff to healing. Resto druids aren't the top dogs of PvP right now but they are certainly good. If you gave them a throughput buff, they would be OP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

the "use 1" at the end of the macro fixed the issue for me - at least with Swiftmend. PW:S still has problems even with it in the macro.

Hope this helps...

Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey just throwing this out there but since this patch, I've noticed it has started to happen with Rebirth.... Anyone else notice this? I use a mouseover macro for mine, just as I do for SM, so if you test this make sure you've got that going :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)