Vampiric Touch and Absorbs

90 Human Priest
I find it really annoying to go against any comp with absorbs it totally ruins all my mana return and with pally mastery and disc bubbles our mana just diminishes.

Please make it like enhance maelstrom were if its absorbed you still get the effect.
I know enhance had to deal with it for a very long time but dont let spreist suffer as long <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Really, no one else finding this annoying?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I don't PVP and even if I did it would be Disc. :P

But I understand why this would be annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah extremely annoying, and I don't think anyone would really be complaining if blizzard made it so that we get mana returns even when the tick is absorbed.
Would be a nice change
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I hate it immensely.
Reply Quote
its all situational i oom alot from mass dispell and offheals etc but some games i dont drop below 90% mana
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can't you dispel magic effects?

Dispel, cast VT, profit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It is kinda annoying like back when warriors did't gain rage from absorbs both attacking and absorbing damage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So wasting mana to remove pally mastery that gets re applied.. Or disc that have insane trash buffs. Dispell isnt free and sometimes a waste of globals /mana.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
PS > Shadowfiend > HoH > MANAS!

Not saying it's perfect but we do have a lot of opportunity to regen this x-pac. Though buffing the Dispersion Glyph couldn't hurt...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]