will blizz continue in ignore dk's in 5.2?

91 Orc Death Knight
blizz are you just going to continue to ignore dk's survivability in 5.2?
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
will blizz continue to* ignore dk's in 5.2? lol tired
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
They remove us in 5.2

PVP survey
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=aeeekyrcsdlvgut163219
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
No, they nerf us in 5.2 because mages have frost bomb, warlocks get to aoe their entire enemies with "tons of damage", warriors faceroll and hunters get to use army of the dead in arenas.

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
In 5.2, unholy will receive buffs to its ramp up and target swapping, and the 4pc will be remade into something less lulzy.

Haha I made a funny!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/05/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Actinide
I doubt they'll do anything to us

True..

and that's how it should stay. So.. shut your hole and quit QQing. We are fine, you just can't play.

I was expecting to see a better rating in your armory after that comment. Sadly disappointed..
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Don't know what people are talking about, Death Knights are the paragons of balance. Every other class just needs to be nerfed and unholy buffed so I can use that !@#$ in pvp. I WANT A PVP ONLY SPEC BLIZZZZARD.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I remember destroying in pvp even with unholy, but since I got back for mists, this class feels like it's been completely washed out. No survivability and mediocre burst while most other classes have unbelievably high burst potentials (ie frost mages, feral druids, warriors) and much better defensive cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The problem is +/- when they removed the baseline ability of Desecrated Ground from Unholy.. it pretty much messed the uptime of what a DK could have on a target, coupled especially with NS(the rune change didnt help either on this ability), some just thought it was just way to much.. Priests where the defacto QQ here.

We lost alot of baseline that was shuffled into the tier choices instead of baseline.. & half the tier choices are a puke crap not worthy of what it once was.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
They broke DKs so badly that I'm rerolling a mage, A MAGE FOR GOD SAKE
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
Actinide
90 Undead Death Knight
Avalon
I doubt they'll do anything to us, and that's how it should stay. So.. shut your hole and quit QQing. We are fine, you just can't play.
your comment is the number one reason why threads get locked because they become unproductive and full of insults. fyi btw, you're one too talk with your 1400 rating
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I doubt they'll do anything to us, and that's how it should stay. So.. shut your hole and quit QQing. We are fine, you just can't play.

Says the dk with 120+ games in 2s at 1400 rating and a 48 percent win/loss ratio. Yea, you clearly know what you're talking about
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Warlock + Death Knight = Necromancer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
To be honest, I really don't mind DKs right now... We have AMS, which with the glyph does absorb a good amount of damage, we still have Death Pact, and we have an AoE slow+stun. I am having much more fun on the DK this expac than in Cata.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
your comment is the number one reason why threads get locked because they become unproductive and full of insults. fyi btw, you're one too talk with your 1400 rating

Yup.. you can judge someone by rating! :D

The difference between me.. and you is... I actually gem and enchant my gear correctly and on top of it, I really, really hate arena. I do not enjoy it. But I do enjoy RBGs for the most part when I can find a decent group!

yep were fine amidst the chaos of 9 other people till the other team decides to focus you and you realize unlike every other class in the game you have no decent self peel ability and defensive cds on huge cds, and every other class in the game can do what you do in terms of damage as well as bring some sort of utility to the group. yeah were fine never mind that the class is inherently broken in arenas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]