Frost bomb

100 Human Mage
12/05/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Dochaelian
Shouldn't it have been looked at/nerfed as Chaos Wave was?

I'm about 95% sure there's a nerf for it coming. Probably something like taking it off mastery.

Hopefully when they do they'll give frost some more meaningful sustained damage so it isn't all coming in a single deep freeze. Not sure how they could do this though without effecting PVE.

Oh well.

They may have get rid of glyph of fireblast and just bake it into Inferno Blast.
Edited by Mumrit on 12/6/2012 6:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The ONLY people who get globaled by anyone are players who are significantly undergeared. My mage never gets globaled by anyone; my warlock gets hammered by warriors and frost mages. Get some PvP gear and this issue goes away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
"God dammit, a mage casted frost bomb on me and i watched it tick down for 4 seconds then allowed him to free cast his frostbolt and icelance deep freeze (glyph to take it off GCD) combo, not to mention i only have 45% pvp resil because i just started pvp, well seeing that mage literally one shot me without me being smart enough to interrupt/use any defensive cd or a cleanse then i better get mad on the forums and tell them to nerf frostbomb AGAIN, because it hit so hard." i can make a comparison to every other class in the game with this story. If you see a ret pally with wings holy avenger trinket (glowing red) and a guardian up do you stand there and let him smack you in the face? yes? well go practice more before you complain.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/06/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Sysnìckle
"God dammit, a mage casted frost bomb on me and i watched it tick down for 4 seconds then allowed him to free cast his frostbolt and icelance deep freeze (glyph to take it off GCD) combo, not to mention i only have 45% pvp resil because i just started pvp, well seeing that mage literally one shot me without me being smart enough to interrupt/use any defensive cd or a cleanse then i better get mad on the forums and tell them to nerf frostbomb AGAIN, because it hit so hard." i can make a comparison to every other class in the game with this story. If you see a ret pally with wings holy avenger trinket (glowing red) and a guardian up do you stand there and let him smack you in the face? yes? well go practice more before you complain.

Sarcasm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Frost bomb just needs to be taken off of mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
As long as they buff Frost's AoE so that we don't suck terribly at that, I don't care.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]