Big Book of Nelves: Now seeking RP Profiles!

90 Night Elf Hunter
BREAKING NEWS...

We are now looking for people to contribute character profiles for their Nelves. We might even be able to add pictures as well!

The first version of the Official Big Book of Nelves site is up! Let me know what you think.
http://bigbookofnelves.wordpress.com

And...
I am now also looking for a short blurb for Night Elf-themed guilds that would like to be listed as a Nelf organization. If you are a GM and would like your guild put in the Guild Index, please follow this template:

IC Name: Guardians of the Cabbage
Guild tag: <Nelves in Hats>
Theme: Military/Sentinel
Story: Guardians of the Cabbage are an elite unit of Sentinels under the command of Vespasia Autocorrect.... ((try to keep to a 50 word limit)).

ORIGINAL POST...

I am considering creating a collection of Nelf fanon for MG. In this thread, I am asking for interested parties to suggest subjects that they would be willing to write articles on. For example, I will do the articles on Nelf music and haute couture.

In the end, hopefully, we will have a good bunch of articles touching on many aspects of Nelfish life.

What will you contribute?
Edited by Pylsur on 12/14/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
SUGGESTED ARTICLES

Music by Pylsur
Haute Couture by Pylsur
Cooking by Anamaleth
Military Tactics by Kharnis
Foreign Relations: Pandaren by Mistreaver
Diet by Falkoen
Edited by Pylsur on 12/6/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Need more Nelves.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Cooking from me!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/05/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Anamaleth
Cooking from me!

You got it!
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Hmmm.

I'm tempted to submit one dealing with military tactics. I'm still working on your Pylsur portrait, though, so it may not be finished before my posting privileges are revoked.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hmmm.

I'm tempted to submit one dealing with military tactics. I'm still working on your Pylsur portrait, though, so it may not be finished before my posting privileges are revoked.

You should do it anyway. You can always email it to me.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Hmmm.

Good point. Right, then. Military tactics, it is.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Good point. Right, then. Military tactics, it is.

Excellent. I can't wait to read your thoughts. Many people around here are excited about the topic.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I should point out that all interested parties are welcome to join this project. One doesn't need to like me to play.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for contributors.

Helpful topics would be:

Horticulture
Architecture
Art
Religion
Language
Edited by Pylsur on 12/6/2012 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Let me know how I should send it! Or should I just post it here?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/06/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Anamaleth
Let me know how I should send it! Or should I just post it here?

You can certainly post it here if you like! I am going to set up either a blog or wiki for them in the end.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I'd be interested in doing a chapter on Foreign Relations: Pandaren
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I might contribute for fun. I've been wanting to write with no real compass for what to write. Writing Kaldorei stuff is always fun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/06/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Mistreaver
I'd be interested in doing a chapter on Foreign Relations: Pandaren

That sounds fun! Will you be covering monk-Pandaren relations in there, or do you think I should put monks down as a separate topic?

12/06/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Falkoen
I might contribute for fun. I've been wanting to write with no real compass for what to write. Writing Kaldorei stuff is always fun.

Please do! The point of the project is to have fun and to show what our shared creativity can produce.
Edited by Pylsur on 12/6/2012 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
It'd be multi-faceted:

-The Alliance against the Mogu and Zandalari
-Creation of their empires, and falling out
-Relations with the Wandering Isle
-Monks
-Relations with Pandaria

Some of it is hinted at in the Trials of Shaohao, but there are no details, aside from the bare bones.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/06/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Pylsur
Please do! The point of the project is to have fun and to show what our shared creativity can produce.

I JUST finished the diet page. It's a rough draft, but I'm more than willing to send it to you, if you'd like.

I might also do a page or two on Kaldorei/Draenei relations.
Edited by Falkoen on 12/6/2012 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I JUST finished the diet page. It's a rough draft, but I'm more than willing to send it to you, if you'd like.

I might also do a page or two on Kaldorei/Draenei relations.

If you want to post it here, you can, but if you would prefer to do it without full forum scrutiny at this point you can mail it to me at Darthslaine@yahoo.com.

It'd be multi-faceted:

-The Alliance against the Mogu and Zandalari
-Creation of their empires, and falling out
-Relations with the Wandering Isle
-Monks
-Relations with Pandaria

Some of it is hinted at in the Trials of Shaohao, but there are no details, aside from the bare bones.

That sounds great!
Edited by Pylsur on 12/6/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/06/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Pylsur
If you want to post it here, you can, but if you would prefer to do it without full forum scrutiny at this point you can mail it to me at Darthslaine@yahoo.com.

I'll e-mail it. I wouldn't mind posting it, but it's a bit much for a forum post. Besides, it'd be neat to compile everything and then create a site/forum for it to share. Too much information will be invested in this, I'm sure. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]