Garalon Xuen bug

90 Pandaren Monk
For the past few weeks when we are on the Garalon fight in HoF, my Invoke Xuen spell bugs. When I summon him, he will do a few hits and then just turns around and flys off into the distance. It happens everytime I summon him. Any other monks have this issue?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Everyone is having the issue across the board from Heroic to LFR as soon as Xuen performs his leap he just keeps leaping untell he fly's off the platform very unfortunate since the other two talants in this tier are garbage for Garalon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ive had the same issue which caused 10-15 1% wipes on the fight, this fight needs to be fixed
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I posted in the other thread about this, but will repost here to confirm.

Whilst Rushing Jade Wind could be arguably used on this fight, it is by far not optimal and Xuen worked up until the release of 5.1. The answer should not be "just choose another suboptimal talent because this one is broken".
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump, still bugged.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bumping. Id atleast like to see it in known bugs list blues.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I made a video of it. In the first clip watch Xuen fly from Garalon's front right leg into the fire behind him and over the wall (top left of screen). The second time I summon him on the boss's body and he still does the same thing (also top left). Third time is hard to see, but I mark him with a skull and you can barely catch a glimpse of him in the distance once I rotate the camera.

I posted on this earlier and got zero attention so I figured the vid would help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5dMptm56b8
Edited by Department on 12/10/2012 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
You know what I really hate? Making new threads is discouraged but it's the only way to get any attention since bumping does nothing. Only the ignorant masses who can't use the search function stay on the front page.

Start Liking these posts!
Edited by Department on 12/10/2012 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Seemed to be working tonight. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]