First time posting... Shout-out

90 Night Elf Hunter
Welp, I often read the thread but never post, but I'm happy to make my first one positive. I'd like to give a HUGE shout out to Abtott of Dark Crusade. Invited them to kill horde rares in Krasarang this morning. I passed on all the Honor and such loot for them to enjoy. On the last, Muerta, the blood-soaked invite dropped. I nearly died. They passed out of kindness, and so I just wanted to share this with everyone. There are nice people on VeCo, you know ;]

Also, anyone need help in Pandaland, let me know. I always try to spread the kindness. So thanks again, Abtott! :D Have a great day, VeCo! I know I will.
Reply Quote
97 Human Warrior
Thank you for the shout out. It looked like you really wanted the invite and rolled a 9 so it was only fair to pass. I'm sure I'll get one soon enough.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
And now that I know I rolled a 9, it's even better! Hahaha, I was so stoked I didn't even check my roll.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Bah! I should've been there making it harder for you to get it! Grrr! That's okay, I was working on my guild advertisement post and other guild infrastructure stuff. (Making a new guild is time consuming! x.x)
Reply Quote
97 Human Warrior
Wish you were there I would have enjoyed killing you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
XD you could not have stopped me from that rare, Koumeh! I would have ate your soul!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Remains to be seen, as far as I am concerned, Vesna, we're even on our kills vs eachother. :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Ditto on Koumeh
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Most of the time you guys are even cause im with vesna haha.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Oh, I haven't dueled Koumeh, have I? We'll have to fix this :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]