Pally performance in Brawlers

90 Human Paladin
I'm curious to hear how paladins are performing in the brawler fights....

Any paladins who are in the guild and gaining rank, feel free to tell us your spec and how you feel the paladin does in the context of these 1vs. encounters.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret paladins have it pretty easy from what I've seen. I got to rank 7 after 2 days and only died twice. As long as you know what you're doing and have enough gear you shouldn't have a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Got to rank 7 easily enough as ret, but I am now stuck at Battletron, I dont see myself killing him without more upgrades.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
How about fighting as protection? or would that be silly?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
No chance as prot, the later fights are not 'can you survive' but more aimed towards 'can you kill me before my stupidly fast enrage timer kill you'
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
lol well said, thats what i had thought, but hey , way to go all of you Pallys representing! keep it up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lay on Hands is our biggest cheese on some of these fights lol.

Like Lokkth im stuck on Battletron atm
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/06/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Zotixs
How about fighting as protection? or would that be silly?

You can do most of the early ranks as Prot if you want, and it's handy for some later fights like the first one of Rank 7.

Paladins are great in Brawlers guild, I cruised through to Rank 7 while only dying once and I don't see much of Rank 7 being a problem.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 12/6/2012 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Got to rank 8 with little problems...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/06/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Lokkth
Got to rank 7 easily enough as ret, but I am now stuck at Battletron, I dont see myself killing him without more upgrades.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]