Twenty

90 Undead Rogue
ok
12/06/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Ådp
O.o

So why do you value 2 glyphs that apply to different openers, I know you'd prefer the silence to the cs extension, do you think the benefit from prey on the weak for that extra second is worth the glyph spot?

Shadow dance allows you to use both.

Example: I'm against a warrior/mage team. They have cooldowns popped and I know they won't deal TOO mage damage outside of it (the damage will be managable). Cheap shot the warrior for 5 seconds (with nerve strike out of it), and a Garrote on the mage to prevent all damage for the next 4.5 seconds from him.

What's not to love about increased CC durations?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/06/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Aeriwen
They got to 2200+ in warrior/hunter teams before they got nerfed, and haven't played since? :P

I played rogue/boomkin/rsham post totem nerf all the way from 2k mmr to 2300 on the only competitive BG in the US.

RMD is strong, RPD/RPS is good, dancing with the stars is insane (rogue boomkin healer. Rdruid/pally are the best 2 choices). It's just a matter of gear and finding quality people willing to play with a rogue.
Edited by Nahj on 12/6/2012 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ok
12/06/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Nahj
dancing with the stars is insane (rogue boomkin healer. Rdruid/pally are the best 2 choices)

How is this comp (counters, etc)?

Also, wouldn't it work best with a shaman (from a theoretical standpoint)?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now I have a question for you:

What is best in life?

Crush your enemies
See them driven before you
And hear the lamentation of their women
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Make that 21.

<--------
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ok
Make that 21.

<--------

Wat
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I feel pretty locked in to CS and garrote glyphs, kinda sux really only having 1 glyph slot to play with.
Reply Quote
Now I have a question for you:

What is best in life?

Crush your enemies
See them driven before you
And hear the lamentation of their women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
dancing with the stars is insane (rogue boomkin healer. Rdruid/pally are the best 2 choices)

How is this comp (counters, etc)?

Also, wouldn't it work best with a shaman (from a theoretical standpoint)?

Thread got burried didn't see it.

I played the sham variant the most post totem nerf and it felt very uphill in terms of being paranoid of ferals/warriors/mages in most top tier comps.

Pally variant the CC is a lot stronger with hpally blind/hoj/rep (if talented over 30sec hoj ofc) and the 2 bops to get out of physical CC can make a huge difference when playing offensively. I want to try the Rdruid variant of the comp with 2 druids and see how broken double ursol's would be despite beam only lasting 8 seconds.

The reason dancing with the stars is so good though is the solar beam/smoke bomb/ursols vortex and paralytic shiv roots not breaking on dmg in the beam if you spec para over prey. Boomkins also have really strong burst especially during on use/incarnation and other modifiers like owlkin frenzy in which they can easily starsurge crit someone for more than half of their health pool or do crazy spread pressure with starfall. The reason you don't see many moonkins is because not very many of them are good at the game and most people tend to flock to resto/feral in terms of spec consistency in between nerfs.

The symbiosis synergy is very strong as well with boomkins getting cloak and of course growl for rogues providing and the 330% armor, 20% stam -6% chance to be crit by melee for 30seconds.

The only Issue I have with the comp is having to play my blind around starfall seeing as glyph of focus isn't in the game atm (reduces radius of it), though starfall doesn't hit targets not in combat so sapping out of clones into blind etc won't have starfall break your cc.

Edit: Nesp if you read this and are still interested I think I have some stream vods of a few games one night if you're bored. http://www.twitch.tv/nahj/b/344955048 (lots of sloppy play on my end that night wasn't 100%) start around 35minutes. The start is just getting croped on by starship the main problem of the comp being top level rdruids/ferals.
Edited by Nahj on 12/8/2012 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]