Blocked in Pandaria

(Locked)

I've had a ticket open on this for a while, bu it seems to be going nowhere. Thought I'd check in with you folks.

I've got the "Taming Azeroth" achievement for beating all the battle pet masters, including Master Aki. However, I do not have "I Choose You" (which as far as I can tell, you get for obtaining the quest to defeat Master Aki and then doing it, which I did). The means no Spirit Masters or any of the new stuff for me.

On top of that, the Pandaria pet master dailies are not available for me. None of the masters in Pandaria will fight me again, on any of my characters. There are no quests from... errr, whatshername by the tree in Stormwind, either -- the one who handed out all the pet master quests. I seem to just be completely stuck, and my ticket's been going nowhere for about 10 days now.

Anyone else run into this? Is this something I can somehow fix myself, or has anyone else had better luck communicating the problem to someone at Blizzard? I'm getting a bit frustrated.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had to beat Master Aki a second time before getting my rewards because I first beat her before those things were added. After turning in I got a bag of gold, an acheiv, and new quests that opened up near the stable master.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Whoa, what new quest do you get after getting the I Choose You Achievement? Near the stable master? The same zone as Master Aki?
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
12/06/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Kickascii
Whoa, what new quest do you get after getting the I Choose You Achievement? Near the stable master? The same zone as Master Aki?

Yea on the top of the shrine across from the flight plan. At the stable master.
90 Blood Elf Priest
You get a pandarian spirit pet from beating all four of the trainers added with the new quest. Beating them again gives you a bag like the other grand master tamers. The bag has bandaids and possible pets and other shinies.
12/06/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Breathagain
I had to beat Master Aki a second time before getting my rewards because I first beat her before those things were added. After turning in I got a bag of gold, an acheiv, and new quests that opened up near the stable master.

I'd be more than willing to do that... if I could fight her again. But since I can't do the dailies, there's no way to get her to fight me. It's frustrating.
19 Worgen Druid
On the off chance that someone else is having the same problem I am: The news in my third response to my ticket was not good:

However, currently there is not a way for the Game Master department to flag you to finish these daily quest's. Sadly, until this issue is resolved (which will hopefully not be very long!!), you will be unable to do the daily Battle Pet quests. I apologize for any frustration this causes. <3

Essentially, there is no fix, and some of us just don't get to do the Panderia dailies, battle the Spirit Tamers, or get the achievements.

Hope they fix it soon. It was really enjoying pet battles before I hit this wall.

(And yeah, I'm Sparko... just at work without my authenticator and had to log into my other account).
Community Manager
If you’re encountering issues with obtaining the Pandaria Pet Battle dailies, the Grand Master Aki quest chain, or the Pandaren Spirit Tamer quest (started by Sara Finkleswith for the Alliance or Gentle San for the Horde), there is a workaround that we’ve had some success with.

Abandon all Pet Battle related quests and restart the Pet Tamer quest chain from the beginning (Audrey Burhep for the Alliance in Stormwind or Varzok for the Horde in Orgrimmar). This issue could be caused by making Pet Battle quest progress on multiple characters at the same time, and so we strongly recommend sticking with one character until the end to try to avoid encountering the issue again.

We realize the workaround isn’t ideal, and we’re continuing to investigate the cause.
90 Night Elf Druid
Okay, I was having issues with this same thing. Wowhead wasn't being cooperative either. However, it turns out I was looking at the wrong place in wowhead for this information. Sparko, fly/hearth to the shrine of seven stars in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Okay, now that you are there, go to the Summer Terrace (the upstairs, outdoor, landing platform.) On the north eastern part of the terrace, look for a gnome named Sara Finkleswitch. Talk to her and see if you can get the quests from her. Good luck! I hope this has been helpful.
90 Troll Druid
I doubt it will be helpful, considering this thread is from almost a year ago and it already had a blue post response to it.
90 Night Elf Rogue
i just beat Grand Master Aki now i dont know what do to know
90 Human Paladin
i just beat Grand Master Aki now i dont know what do to know

Sara Finkleswitch on the terrace of the Shrine should have the quest to defeat the four Pandaren Spirits after you beat Aki.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]