Hunter PoV Arena+Commentary

Greetings Hunter community!!

Triangle here,

I would like to formally invite any and all interested in sitting in on some Hunter PoV gameplay.

I'm very interested in helping others to get better at their class with tips and tricks for many of the opposing comps that are out there, gear choices, gemming, reforging, talents, and glyphs! You name it! I'm here to give you my most educated opinion from my experience playing the class I've tried it all, more than likely and can and will share my insight with whoever may be interested. Whether you're a ~1600 player or still trying to push 2200+ I'm sure I can share some tips that can help all!

I don’t just run one composition myself over and over again, I enjoy switching it up, playing with friends or whoever may be online at the time. I've been streaming live for a couple months now and been getting some positive feedback and request for tutorials in regards to macros/binds and just all-around play style/awareness tips.

So once again if you're interested in learning a thing or two, or just want to see some high end play from Hunter PoV please come join me! I welcome any Hunter or PvP related question and encourage it!

If you want to see some of my past broadcast feel free to check me out on my Twitch below or head over to my YouTube to check out some of my personal favorites.

www.YouTube.com/triangletv1
www.Twitch.tv/triangle91 (Stream times: 5pm-11pm. M-F)
Edited by Trìangle on 1/2/2013 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm really digging your intelligent use of Explosive Trap in vids.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Celltech
I'm really digging your intelligent use of Explosive Trap in vids.

Thanks! I feel as if it's a really underrated & underused glyph it can provide so much potential utility.
Edited by Trìangle on 12/4/2012 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Streaming some scatterplay live now!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dunno if it's just me but your stream was lagging out for me
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/05/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Strlder

Nope same thing is happen for me to, cant even use chat for some reason. Wanted to ask is that a addon that shows how many stacks of Master markmen you got on your screen, and if so whats the addon on called?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I dig it. Wish you had entire arena matches within one video on your youtube channel though. You stream starts too late for me to keep up with regularly.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Strlder

If possible try and let me know next time during would appreciate it, but as far as i saw I only had one complaint last night about a laggy stream and its usually on user end due to their net caps (I had 0 frames dropped according to Xsplit ^_^). Try refreshing the page, restarting the stream, or restarting your computer! I already have the bitrate for the stream set pretty low so most peoples net can usually handle it np, but I get those rare cases, but on the other hand if you were trying to watch it on a mobile device that may be the case due to me not being partnered with twitch it’s a little fail for non-patterned people :\

12/05/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Twistedarow
Nope same thing is happen for me to, cant even use chat for some reason. Wanted to ask is that a addon that shows how many stacks of Master markmen you got on your screen, and if so whats the addon on called?

Hello! I'm sorry you couldn’t load chat :( look at some of the suggestions that I gave to Strider, but the addon you're referring to is call "Nug combo bar" you can find that here --> http://www.curse.com/search?type=addons&search=nug+combo+bar It’s a universal addon for all classes really, with most of them have a combo point system nowadays and its highly customizable, I really find great use of it when I play both MM and BM.

12/05/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Nurb
I dig it. Wish you had entire arena matches within one video on your youtube channel though. You stream starts too late for me to keep up with regularly.

Hey Nurb! I usually try and clip some of my favorite matches or matches where I felt that I played a near perfect game to add to YouTube, (I actually added 2 clips from games last night) Lucky for you as of December 17th I will be starting a new position I was offered where my hours will completely change and it will drastically change my stream times to a more normal time! Also I usually stream every weekend I just don't have 100% set in stone times for that because my schedule always fluctuates during that time!

Anywho I will be going live tonight again if you all want to stop in again with any questions! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Glyph of explosive trap is the most fun Ive had on my hunter in years, literally... it makes me laugh out loud every single time i blow 3 or 4 ppl off the flag in Eye of Storm....
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Midknightsun
Glyph of explosive trap is the most fun Ive had on my hunter in years, literally... it makes me laugh out loud every single time i blow 3 or 4 ppl off the flag in Eye of Storm....

100% my favorite thing involoving hunters this expansion hands down. It's too fun.
Reply Quote
More ScatterPlay live now!
Reply Quote
56 Human Hunter
Any sites that would be good for a new hunter? I typically check the official forums or mmo-champion but there's no info here and the hunter info on mmo appears to be outdated. I like to glean whatever info I can about a spec I'm trying out so anything on basic ability priorities, tactics, macros would be good.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Triangle, started watching your vids lately. Some pretty clutch trap usage there, I learned quite a bit from you. Too bad my connection sucks bad for me to stream so I'll just be subbing to your channel. :)

I wanted to ask what nameplate addon you were using in your videos though? It looked quite different from TidyPlates (which I use).

12/06/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Laniia
Any sites that would be good for a new hunter?

Try Warcraft Hunter's Union (www.warcrafthuntersunion.com). It's more of a PvE-oriented website, but you'll pick up many helpful basics from the articles.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Laniia
Any sites that would be good for a new hunter?

http://elitistjerks.com/f74/
Arenajunkies.com
http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pvp/hunter/beast-mastery
http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pvp/hunter/marksmanship

12/07/2012 04:53 AMPosted by Gryzor
wanted to ask what nameplate addon you were using in your videos though? It looked quite different from TidyPlates

I'm currently using Tidy plates as well with the "grey/grey" theme selected.

12/07/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Yougotbowed
Any chances of you releasing a mm guide?

That could be foreseeable in the future, until then if you have any specific questions (Rotations/Glyphs/gem choices/talents etc) I can answer them to the best of my ability or point you in the right direction!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
So, I've never seen low rated players swap pets as often as you do. I've seen high rated players do it before but I never quite understood it - I would've guessed they just wanted a dif buff or something.

But, are you swapping pets that often just for more roar of sacrifices? Or, is there some other reason?

Also, I think your hunter vids are better than a lot of others -well, especially for nubs like me- because you actually call out everything important that you're doing during the match ... and clearly too.
Edited by Nurb on 12/7/2012 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Nurb
But, are you swapping pets that often just for more roar of sacrifices? Or, is there some other reason?

If you see me swapping pets its usually 1 of 3 reasons:

• Resetting Roar of Sacrifice CD
• Reseting luliby, monkey stun, or spider stun
• Swapping pets to avoid a pet gib
Reply Quote
LIVE NOW ^_^
Reply Quote
Hey buddy what class have you found is the best for a 2's partner as MM?
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Catfishcarl
Hey buddy what class have you found is the best for a 2's partner as MM?

Anything can work if you have good synergy; if you run with a hybrid or a healer you will have more outs and room for error obviously.
I personally prefer to run Ret/Hunter, Spriest/Hunter, Hpal/Hunter, Rdruid/Hunter. Healer+ Hunter is more boring but you can usually beat anything straight out that’s not warrior+ healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]