The Infamous Leper Gnome Quintet

90 Human Hunter
Hi fellow hunters. I need some help on this one. I know for a fact my PvP gear is playing a role in me having trouble on this fight, but is there anything I should or shouldn't be specced into to help me down these guys? I heard AOE damage is the best bet. I've cleared all fights with some-what ease up to this point in PvP gear, so I know I can do it!
Edited by Chemicâls on 12/4/2012 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Yeah looking at your gear I'd say you're going to have trouble from now on. The problem with brawlers(or the good thing depending on your point of view?) is that the fights are very gradual, but eventually you'll hit that one you simply can't get past.

AoE is the way to go with this one. I did it using barrage, lynx rush, and thrill of the hunt. Keep the agro on your pet and aoe away, but expect to need some pve gear to continue much beyond them even if you down it.
Reply Quote
>Surv
>Traps
>Multishot
>Kite
>???
>Profit
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
AOE then finish them off single target using binding shot and frost traps to slow them as you kite. Make smart use of intimidation.

Done as BM with ease, SV isn't mandatory for this one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
1) Glyph of Misdirection
2) Survival
3)Thrill of the Hunt
3) Beetle or Turtle tank pet

Misdirect pull with multi-shot to your pet. Toss an explosive trap on top of them all. Keep mend pet up and misdirect pretty much on cd while spamming multi-shot, hence the thrill of the hunt talent. With the recent buff to serpent sting its couldn't be much easier.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
yeah it seems i will have to respect for this fight
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
i have not used binding shot since week 2 or so but your right that is a great tool this fight
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I just beat them if you use lynx rush on the first and last guy and just kill others it works make sure to have your pet aggro and have a ice/fire trap placed
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
1) Glyph of Misdirection
2) Survival
3)Thrill of the Hunt
3) Beetle or Turtle tank pet

Misdirect pull with multi-shot to your pet. Toss an explosive trap on top of them all. Keep mend pet up and misdirect pretty much on cd while spamming multi-shot, hence the thrill of the hunt talent. With the recent buff to serpent sting its couldn't be much easier.
unless you hit the bezerk
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
12/21/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Renti
I just beat them

Last post: 12/8/2012

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHY??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]