(A) The Fifth Legion LFM raiders

90 Worgen Druid
We are looking for a few more raiders to get started with our 10 man raids, we need a pally healer, any other healer with dps offspec and 2 more ranged 2 dps Mage would be nice just whisper Dontez in game if you are interested. www.thefifthlegion.guildlaunch.com.
We do not have set days and are still setting up the team.
Reply Quote
Hi - good luck with your recruitment, it's hard to find dedicated raiders nowadays on Alliance side in my experience. In case you need to pug a healer, I'm happy to help out on this toon or on my shaman, Vuelta. My guild has a hard time forming a decent 10man group, but we're getting there :-) anyway, at least 1 of my toons should be available to pug (after 7pm PST).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yes it is definitely harder to find the people nowadays, but we have a few that are all ready to go, and we will definitely keep in touch with you:).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey ya'll, we are in need of a healer to get the raid group going. Would prefer a holy pally, hit me up in game if you are interested. We just want to have some fun and down the content.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]