Warrior
Mage
Druid
Lock
Priest
Rogue
Death Knight
Shaman

I do nothing but pvp... And I know that most of you will choose warrior just because they are stupid strong right now, but I do not like to take the easy road. I'm looking for a class that I can have fun with leveling and gearing up. I already have a ret, hunter and monk to 90 and I'm just about done gearing them up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Lock or mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I think I may try Demo lock considering that that's the spec I played before it was good and loved it.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
Demo lock is OP, but i find it sometimes slow to get to full potential. I would go warrior because I think they are great in pvp and fun. What do you think of your hunter in pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Priests are very solid. I'll likely be leveling that next myself!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
See my avatar? This class is the strongest and there's no end in sight to its' dominance. For an example of how much damage you can dish out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljfAtl6h8AA&list=UUpg2nZJhp7gW6hlFBaKONpA&index=5

Granted the players didn't pop defensives etc, but even having the ability to dish out this damage in under 15 secs to THREE geared players is insanity. Why play any other class?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]