Edited by Machkhan on 12/6/12 6:43 AM (PST)
All I wanted to do was try out the new expansion.......
Here is a list of things going wrong.
1. The main screen where I log in still has the dec 5 notice. odd.
2. Takes forever to connect and even load characters.
3. If I try to switch of the loaded character it takes forever to load or crashes.
4. If I try to make a panda it wont load the model/displayed faces,beards, etc. (random works though)
5. when I log into a server (any character) it hits about 1/4th and crashes.
Here is my error report:(this is from logging into a server with one of my characters)
Support Forum Agent
You have a bad texture file :(
You will need to have the game redownload this file.
This will require a ~3.07GB redownload.
2. Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared
3. Launch World of Warcraft Launcher
This will now rebuild the Launcher tools, and force the launcher to re-download a new texture.mpq file. It may stay stuck at "initializing" for a bit, but after a min or 2, it will download.
Mac Technical || Sun – Thur, 11 AM – 8 PM CST
Need 1x1 help? https://battle.net/support/article/contact
Rwlrlwrlwrl wrlrwl rwlwrlw rlwrlwrlwr wlrwlwr grglblrglglr? Wrwlrwl rarwlwrlwr grgrblgr!