[A]Recursion10 LF Raider 10/16 Heroic

100 Draenei Shaman
Recursion is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild looking for another raider for our 10 man team. We are currently 6/6 Heroic MV, 4/6 Heroic HoF, and 4/4 Terrace. We are considering a strong raider who is willing to swap in and out depending on encounter and raid situation. A resto/balance druid or ele/resto shaman or any strong mw/ww monk are preferred, but we will consider all strong apps. We raid Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm. We are a small group of capable players that strives for server first kills.

We understand that sometimes real life commitments may prevent you from being online - given a proper advance notice we won't have a problem with it. We do not wish to raid all day every day, but we also do not wish to waste time on content that should not cause trouble.

We are looking for outstanding individuals with previous raiding experience and complete knowledge of their class. We do not tolerate loot !@#$%s or any other kinds of drama.

Contact any officer in game by whisper or mail. Also you can submit an application or post on our site at http://recursion.wowstead.com

Things you must be able to do:
- Avoid void zones / fire
- Know what when and where to dispel (both defensive and offensive, if it is applicable to your class)
- Fairly fast ability to learn and adjust
- Fair knowledge of your class, how to enchant / gem / reforge to maximize hps / dps
- Being in the know about raiding, sometimes that means reforging just for that one progression fight we are working on
- Always come prepared with flasks, food and pots for raid
- Have fun
Edited by Boken on 12/6/2012 8:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
pls
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
imo, just have botnet dual box it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I may be interested... Sublime has asked me to step down.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/224924/

hmm..

I know the fights (3/6 heroic MSV - the rest I've killed on normal), stay outta fire, and do what I'm told. Might be a great fit. Would have to talk to Skythan/Motorboat since the raid times go into my alt's (Klean) / Main's (Kleann) raid time.

TBH: I don't want to mess up the friendships I have built. But I think things could be amicable. Please let me know your interest.
Edited by Kleann on 12/24/2012 12:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]