Dear Hungering cold.

90 Human Death Knight
I miss you. my friend ... :<(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
TOO BAD, YOU'LL GET A GIMPED VERSION OF HUNGERING COLD WITH A RAMP UP TIME AND LIKE IT!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
hungering cold isnt gone he just moved and changed his name. his current residence is on the pally forum and he now goes by the name Blinding Light
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hungering Cold was "too hard to balance," especially for a class like a DK which "had a lot of other control" when HC was a "stun that didn't break." So they gave it to Paladins instead.

Dev team confirmed for not knowing how their own game works.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hungering Cold was "too hard to balance," especially for a class like a DK which "had a lot of other control" when HC was a "stun that didn't break." So they gave it to Paladins instead.

This is why i hate Ghostcrawler so !@#$ing much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

He personally made the change to make YOU mad* man.
Edited by Babelon on 12/6/2012 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
I miss you. my friend ... :<(

Ikr? What kind of frost spec cant actually..freeze people
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
12/06/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Kusari
hungering cold isnt gone he just moved and changed his name. his current residence is on the pally forum and he now goes by the name Blinding Light

Is he under the witness protection program? Maybe we shouldn't be telling everyone where he went.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
id take hungering cold over remorsworthless winter anyday
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Roll Paladin. Ta daaa!! It's back.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I love how they gave hungering cold a cast time in season 10 because it was "op" but nobody complained about it season 5-9. So stupid. And now EVERY paladin spec gets it, where as it was only frost exclusive. Game doesnt make sense
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]