*A couple questions for a Returning DK*

61 Human Death Knight
Hi guys,

Just returning to the DK and looking for a little blood help. I have played a dk before as frost and blood for questing, but it feels much different.

1. For blood, HS is hitting about 460 per target, and Blood Boil hits 1500-4600 per target with diseases? It feels wierd but i took HS off my bar and just use blood boil now...intended?

2. When I left DK in Wrath, i used to play Frost without Obliterate, a term EJ at the time called "Shadowfrost" that if played correctly did fantatic dps, especially aoe. Do some frost DK's still play without oblit in favor of HB and FS spam?

Thanks to anyone who can answer :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hi guys,

Just returning to the DK and looking for a little blood help. I have played a dk before as frost and blood for questing, but it feels much different.

1. For blood, HS is hitting about 460 per target, and Blood Boil hits 1500-4600 per target with diseases? It feels wierd but i took HS off my bar and just use blood boil now...intended?

2. When I left DK in Wrath, i used to play Frost without Obliterate, a term EJ at the time called "Shadowfrost" that if played correctly did fantatic dps, especially aoe. Do some frost DK's still play without oblit in favor of HB and FS spam?

Thanks to anyone who can answer :)

Blood boil hits much harder at low levels. It will start to change around 80ish, I think.

DW frost prioritizes HB and FS over oblit, but you still use oblit.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Ok cool thank you Deahquoi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Only use obliterate to get rid of pesky unholy runes! :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]