how the hell do you level up as allaince?

100 Troll Priest
any time I leave town, I am shortly killed ganked and camped by a skull level player.

I was forced to actually complete quests to get some cata gear(due to dead ah)(took months to find a darkbinding glyph for my allaince priest) so I could proceed to hide in town from the sea of gankers, when of course, I was ganked.

Any time I really try and go out of town I am immediately set upon by a by the horde like a bunch of seagulls after some bread.

I really want to have fun playing on chogall, but I can't. I will eventually get to 90 just for the double agent achievement, but seriously.

The realm pop is never gonna go up if you keep scaring people away like that.

Seriously I accept pvp on pvp servers, if I can actually see your level. I accept getting killed when I have npcs on me. I accept getting double teamed. I do in fact get killed on malorne periodically when doing aoe pulls.

But seriously..... seriously... when your 10+ levels higher than me , expansions of gear over me. If you wanna pvp... cant you I dunno,,, do battle grounds or fly into towns and hit the level 90 players hiding out there
Edited by Zharshoul on 12/6/2012 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I've hit 90 3 times. You should be able to do it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
you can do eet! keep a stiff upper lip, hone those pvp skills, and run like hell when you see a skull. also, try to stay kind of out of the way of the main flow of traffic in a zone.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
lol run....right
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
/shrug been doing this for a while, trust me bro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Xrealm zones make it a lot easier.

I do a lot of PVP and dungeons on my gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
12/06/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Zharshoul
I was forced to actually complete quests to get some cata gear(due to dead ah)(took months to find a darkbinding glyph for my allaince priest) so I could proceed to hide in town from the sea of gankers, when of course, I was ganked.

That blows!! Please, make sure your Alliance toon gets into a good, friendly guild like Chogall Secret Service (*wink*) and I added your level 36 Draenei as a friend so the next time I see you I'll say hi and I am sure there is something I can do to help make this journey a little easier on you. We'll see what we can do!! You mentioned Cata gear so if you have another higher toon you are playing make sure you at least log in to check your Draenei's mail.
Edited by Desertgrape on 12/6/2012 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Join the /zoo channel and shout if you're getting ganked. Usually someone will help out and should at least distract them long enough that you can hand in quests or rez and leave area.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Osterbane
Join the /zoo channel and shout if you're getting ganked. Usually someone will help out and should at least distract them long enough that you can hand in quests or rez and leave area.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
is /dispatch still used?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I haven't used dispatch in awhile. I rarely see anyone in it other than myself.

12/06/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Zharshoul
lol run....right

have you tried joining an Alliance guild?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I am sorry about your dilemma, although I am one of those Horde who goes around looking for it's next meal. In fact a guild mate and I went around messing with Alliance in Booty Bay and around Stormwind the other day.

It's hard to level Alliance on this server even with cross realm, but who wants to play Alliance anyways. Horde FTW! Lok'Tar Ogar!11!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I am sorry about your dilemma, although I am one of those Horde who goes around looking for it's next meal. In fact a guild mate and I went around messing with Alliance in Booty Bay and around Stormwind the other day.

It's hard to level Alliance on this server even with cross realm, but who wants to play Alliance anyways. Horde FTW! Lok'Tar Ogar!11!!!!

I hope I find you one day.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Thundernova
Horde FTW! Lok'Tar Ogar!11!!!!

All that talk used to mean something. Now we all have multiple characters across multiple realms and factions. There are no winners or losers, no good side or evil side any more. You can choose to dive into lore and have debates on it but in all actuality we're all really the same. That being said....

You suck, Cho'gall Alliance for Life.

lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
took about 40 mins today before a 90 shaman made an attempt on my life, managed to get away due to there being a firelands portal nearby and having faster load times than him

well I have enough gear to dungeon que, time to hide in a city and not have to venture outside for a while.

I found it funny because if he was an actual pvper he would have killed me. (used frost shock to slow me instead of fire shock). I survived the one hit and ran.
Edited by Zharshoul on 12/7/2012 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
yeah i think you'll find 95% of gankers couldnt pvp their way out of a paper bag. ive killed several 90's while leveling in mop.
Edited by Darenyon on 12/7/2012 9:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
If you're playing a character who can heal or tank, you could chain dungeons for pretty good exp. I'm leveling a character on another server and couldn't stand the thought of doing Wrath again, so I level from 71-80 tanking dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I hope I find you one day.

When I'm on I generally hang out around the Klaxxi area and the Eternal Vale.

12/07/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Baconcupcake
Horde FTW! Lok'Tar Ogar!11!!!!

All that talk used to mean something. Now we all have multiple characters across multiple realms and factions. There are no winners or losers, no good side or evil side any more. You can choose to dive into lore and have debates on it but in all actuality we're all really the same. That being said....

You suck, Cho'gall Alliance for Life.

lol

Never! Horde Horde Horde
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Your manditory balls of steel aren't given out freely you must earn them young padawan.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]