Seeking casual/social players for new guild!

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello!

I am in the process of forming a new guild called 'Kittens Have Legions Too'. I am looking for four interested people to sign my guild charter. I'd like to not be one of those people who has to trade signatures for gold. So if this guild sounds like it could be for you, why not be a founding member! :)

Here is my little blurb:

"We are a guild that caters to very casual/social players who are looking for a very relaxing game experience. At this time we have no plans for raiding, but we will be looking to do dungeons once we are established. We welcome new players and players of any skill and character level. Alts are welcome.

If you want to enjoy levelling, spend time questing, have people to do dungeon runs with, go after achievements with, or just have fun at the Darkmoon Fair, we are for you!

We are a brand new guild, we want to grow, and you could help! I'd love to discuss our guild with you! You can contact me on Dithreabh or via my Battletag AdAstra#1462 (just include the message that you're interested in the guild to avoid spammers)."

Even if you're brand new to the game, I'd love to have you to start up a friendly little guild. A website will be forthcoming as soon as the guild is formed.

If you have any questions, you can reply to this post, mail me in-game, or feel free to whisper me.

I will be online in Stormwind this evening from 8 CT until at least 10, if not longer!

DFTBA
Jenn
Edited by Dithreabh on 12/6/2012 12:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
44 Night Elf Druid
Are you still looking for people by any chance? I'm trying to find guilds to join that actually play together and have lots of fun. I don't mind starting new characters on a new server and I'll play either faction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]