[H] Recruiting 2 DPS/1Healer Monday 10 Man

90 Orc Warrior
<Toasty> is recruiting 2 DPS and 1 Healer for Monday night raids 7:00 - 12:00 EST.

We are looking for 3 solid players to fill out our core group which has been raiding together since Burning Crusade. We raid one night per week so dedicated players is essential to progression.

We are currently 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF and making significant progress on Garalon after 3 weeks of raiding with pugs.

Class preferences: We prefer the classes below for raid/gear synergy however strong players of any class will be considered.

DPS - Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Warlock
Healer - Shaman, Paladin

Please message 'Tibzz' in game or respond to this thread to discuss recruitment.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Tibzz,

I pugged with you once in MSV as a healer a week ago. I felt it was a good run. I'm in a bit of a situation I would like to discuss with you if your interested. I'll whisper you in game the next time I see you on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]