[H] Thirteen Devils

100 Tauren Paladin
Thirteen Devils was formed in Vanilla and let go in Wrath. We are currently reforming and building a 10 man raid team. We will be laid back and focused on having fun while getting things done. We are also recruiting people that just want to do heroics, dungeons, scenarios, quests. Plus we also have members that are PVP focused. So there is something for everyone

Are you tired of being treated like a number and not a person? Not here you won't, everyone will be treated like an equal.

Are you tired of filling out a application to join a guild? So are we. This is a game and not a job. However we do have a formal application for you to introduce yourself so we can know who you are.

Thirteen Devils has always been about making friends while playing & having fun together. No pressure will be put on you to act or play a certain way. After all, this is a game and you should play it however you like it so you can have fun. But, we do want members who are willing to build the guild as a whole and not just to join to have things handed to them.

If you're new to raiding or even playing the game and would like to help build what was once a great guild, please don't hesitate to send a tell to either myself or Raim. Hope to hear from you and have a good day.

Please visit website:

http://thirteendevils.enjin.com/
Edited by Tritium on 12/10/2012 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Still recruiting for dungeons, scenarios, PVP, and challenge modes. Low levels are also welcome to join as well.

Classes needed for 10 man group -

2 Tanks

3 Healers (os of dps preferred)

Any dps are welcome to join as well.

Visit thirteen.guildomatic.com to fill out formal application.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Still recruiting for all aspects of the game. If you have no intentions of raiding, that's fine. We're also forming a pvp team as well if pvp is your thing.

thirteendevils.enjin.com
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
We're also open to the idea of taking in a smaller guild if you are having issues recruiting. Would greatly benefit both sides as far as always having someone to group or quest with.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
we are also looking for some of our old members we had back when the guild was formed and help us grow it, if you were a member of thirteen devils way back when we first started or think you were then by all means get in touch with us, even just to say hello.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
In need of 1 tank, 2 healers, 1 dps with OS of heals, and a few dps to fill out raid team. We're also building a PVP team if you're interested in that sort of thing. All levels are welcome as well.

Please find either myself or Raim in game or visit thirteendevils.enjin.com to fill out a formal application so I can get back to you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Raid requirments -

2 Healers (1 with dps OS preferred)

Any dps feel free to apply.

PvP requirments -

If you are interested in a Battle Master rank, I will be accepting any applicants for these spots. you will be a part of a battleground, arena or rated battleground group if you like.

General requirments -

If you are looking for a home guild and are not interested in raiding or pvp at the present time, you are more than welcome to join as a regular member to quests, dungeon, scenario or just hang out with a nice bunch of people. Our one rule is that you MUST bring your main in first, and after that you may have as many alts as you'd like.

Please visit thirteendevils.enjin.com to fill out a formal application so we know who you are or find me in game. You may also speak to Raim in game as well.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bump. Will be starting raids after New Years.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
- Update for raid needs -

1 Healer

1 Tank

1 Mage

1 Warlock

We will be starting raids next week. Anyone is free to apply regardless of our recruitment needs, there's always a chance you'll end up replacing someone.

Visit thirteendevils.enjin.com and click recruitment to put in a formal application.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
- Update -

1 Healer

1 dps with heal OS

We have had to push our first raid to 1/13 (fitting) for gearing purposes. Even if you are not a healer, you may still apply and join our ranks. There's a very good chance you'll be rotated in.

Visit thirteendevils.enjin.com to fill out a formal application.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
Probably less than 3% of the server uses the forums. Might I suggest you take your talents to Guild Recruitment. Much easier to find what you are looking for.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I did there too. Basically only doing this to get our name out there. It's unfortunate not as many people use these forums as they used to.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
In need of 1 healer with a dps off spec for our raid group. Currently 1/6 in Mogu Vaults.

Visit thirteendevils.enjin.com to apply or find me or another officer in game.
Edited by Tritium on 1/23/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Currently 2/6 and still in need of a healer with dps off spec

Visit thirteendevils.enjin.com or find me in game if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
bumpity bump bump bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]