Blizzard there is a huge problem please fix

90 Draenei Paladin
12/06/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Angelista
justification for paladins being crap.

Paladins aren't crap sunshine, you might be but Paladins aren't.

You'll deny anything to get your "Woe is me Paladins are so terrible." message across so you can play the martyr and fill these forums with nonsense along with the rest of your little buddies.

Hands are powerful, raid saving powerful, so is the rest of our utility. Our DPS, both AoE and Single Target is competitive.

You can compare our utility or damage to other classes all day, doesn't matter, Paladins are far from crap and Retribution is an asset to any raid.

The fact that you can't think of any examples where our utility is useful just shows your own lack of understanding of the class and spec you play.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You have NO relevance at ALL in any department or facet of the class or spec. Stop talking to me. And for this I thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/06/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Angelista
The tank should be keeping aggro. LOL!

LOL tanks cant keep agro on a target with a focus mechanic

LOL @ you telling me that sometimes a tank doesn't have something to use to get mob aggro. That's a lie. I tank. I know. I can ALWAYS get aggro if I need to. No if and or buts.

Sometimes they dont, you have taunt and shield toss, sometimes there are more than 2 or 3 mobs

Hands in PVE are so useless. They are like the human appendix. It comes with the human body but you don't need it at all and would be just fine if it were to be removed

I truly feel sorry for you if you actually believe this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The tank should be keeping aggro. LOL!

LOL tanks cant keep agro on a target with a focus mechanic

LOL @ you telling me that sometimes a tank doesn't have something to use to get mob aggro. That's a lie. I tank. I know. I can ALWAYS get aggro if I need to. No if and or buts.

Sometimes they dont, you have taunt and shield toss, sometimes there are more than 2 or 3 mobs

Hands in PVE are so useless. They are like the human appendix. It comes with the human body but you don't need it at all and would be just fine if it were to be removed

I truly feel sorry for you if you actually believe this.

Play with better tanks. That's all I have to say in regards to this garbage. AND MEANWHILE, raid groups will be requesting other classes and specs over the ret paladin.
Edited by Angelista on 12/6/2012 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Play with better tanks. That's all I have to say in regards to this garbage.

I play with tanks that actually raid, not 5 man/lfr heroes.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 12/6/2012 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
Play with better tanks. That's all I have to say in regards to this garbage.

I do raid, sweety. And I tank said raids. LoL!

Like I said, RAID WITH BETTER TANKS THAT CAN HOLD AGGRO. And you can keep your little hands, I have my own and I never have to use them so why would I need yours, Ret paladin? I'll take the warrior to my raid over you. Thanks.

Moving on. I'm over this discussion about useless hands and a useless spec in PVE raiding.
Edited by Angelista on 12/6/2012 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
That requires someone need Hand of Protection? NO.

I can think of one specific encounter I have employed the use of hand of protection: Spirit Kings, a nice way of salvaging a sure death when a player is pinned right on the short path of flanking orders. Again probably the only time I've ever used a hand spell in MSV or HoF outside of sacrifice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/06/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Angelista

Like I said, RAID WITH BETTER TANKS THAT CAN HOLD AGGRO. And you can keep your little hands, I have my own and I never have to use them so why would I need yours, Ret paladin? I'll take the warrior to my raid over you. Thanks.

LFR isnt raiding 'sweety'
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Svindler
That requires someone need Hand of Protection? NO.

I can think of one specific encounter I have employed the use of hand of protection: Spirit Kings, a nice way of salvaging a sure death when a player is pinned right on the short path of flanking orders. Again probably the only time I've ever used a hand spell in MSV or HoF outside of sacrifice.

I suppose.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

You have NO relevance at ALL in any department or facet of the class or spec. Stop talking to me. And for this I thank you.

And exactly what pray tell gives credence to your claim of me having no relevance "sweetie"?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

LFR isnt raiding 'sweety'

Yes it is. You can try to downplay it all you want. It's raiding. Hands are not needed just like your ret paladin is not needed in any aspect of PVE or even PVP.

Good day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes it is. You can try to downplay it all you want. It's raiding. Hands are not needed just like your ret paladin is not needed in any aspect of PVE or even PVP.

Good day.

Rofl

You're kidding? LFR is "Hand" holding at its finest, you dont need to use your "Hands" because Blizzard is already holding your "Hand" to get through it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

And exactly what pray tell gives credence to your claim of me having no relevance "sweetie"?

Your armory.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/06/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Angelista
Hands are not needed

Nothing is needed in LFR.

You can put some one on follow in LFR and afk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Good day.

Rofl

You're kidding? LFR is "Hand" holding at its finest, you dont need to use your "Hands" because Blizzard is already holding your "Hand" to get through it.

When I do them on my priest or my DK on Normal do I see ret paladins casting hands? NO I DONT!

LMAO!

Just stop, please.

First all I did was heroics

Then all I did was LFR

Now what?

Shush plz
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Your armory.

Compared to what? Yours?

I certainly have more experience in PVE then you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Hands are not needed

Nothing is needed in LFR.

You can put some one on follow in LFR and afk.

THey are not needed in Normal mode either or do you not read? Don't sit here and act as if you are in raids needing to cast your hands because if you don't the raid will wipe and ppl will die. You and I both know hands are not needed.

Or are you one of those tanks PaladinCHaz mentioned that can't keep aggro on trash and bosses and get the raid killed?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
When I do them on my priest or my DK on Normal do I see ret paladins casting hands? NO I DONT!

LMAO!

Just stop, please.

Then all I did was LFR

Now what?

Shush plz

Perhaps the Rets you 'raid' with were listening to your advice too much and in in the equally terrible mindset.

Or perhaps your group is simply carrying you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Your armory.

Compared to what? Yours?

I certainly have more experience in PVE then you.

Oh sweety, EXPERIENCE isn't a prerequisite for you to comment on anything because all of the PVP advice you like to give and you last did an arena was when?

Exactly. Have one of several seats, Caden.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

LMAO!

Just stop, please.

Then all I did was LFR

Now what?

Shush plz

Perhaps the Rets you 'raid' with were listening to your advice too much and in in the equally terrible mindset.

Or perhaps your group is simply carrying you.

Yea ok.. anyway I'm talking to Caden now. Keep sitting over there thinking ret paladins or hands are a much needed raid utility. I could care less.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]