SoR Didn't grant all rewards.

80 Dwarf Shaman
This is the character I used the SoR on and it did not grant all the rewards, it granted cataclysm, the faction change and server change, but the character was already 80, and it did not give me epic flying, is this intended?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
12/05/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Raevynz
, but the character was already 80, and it did not give me epic flying, is this intended?

I believe it is, Raevynz. The flying skill is added during the level up process, if the character cannot be leveled up, the system wouldn't be able to add it.

What happens if I claim the rewards on a character that is level 80 or above?
Characters that are level 80 and above can be chosen to receive the Scroll of Resurrection rewards, however you will not be able to select another character to receive the boost to level 80. These characters will be eligible for a Faction Change/Character Transfer if the Scroll's sender is on another realm/faction, but they will not receive the benefits (items, skills, talents, etc.) from the boost to level 80.

Scroll of Resurrection FAQ
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
Ah damn, I guess the choice is final and no way of changing my mind?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
12/05/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Raevynz
Ah damn, I guess the choice is final and no way of changing my mind?

The Scroll of Resurrection system is fairly automatic and in most cases I would say yes, the choice is permanent. However, our Support staff may be able to help, it certainly doesn't hurt to ask.

You'll want to submit a ticket through the Support Site or by contacting our Billing and Account Services department.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]