Guide on Healing Tsulong

90 Human Monk
Hi Madoran

After running so many LFRs and seeing healers not healing Tsulong, I have decided to make a quick video guide explaining the healing mechanics for this encounter. Please take a peek and I hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkUd6wWLBW4

My first guide so let me know what I can do better :)
<3
Edited by Julielle on 12/4/2012 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would lower the background music and maybe increase your mic output (depending how it sounds after you lower the music) as it was a little difficult to hear everything clearly as the music sometimes seemed to override your voice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You just healed that like a boss! Rooting for Tolero for all server first this expansion.

On a side note Tolero has changed a lot since those BWD/BOT/To4W days. I watched some tolero's videos and I saw only kat and metche are the only people from those days.

They might remember this quote. "Numba 2 tank in da world!!!" lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Thanks for your input Mac! I wasn't aware I couldn't be heard clearly. I will definitely keep that in mind for my next vid.

Your words are too kind Zead. Gnomeeo and I had only just joined Tolero in Sept. But I used to play on Madoran during Wrath in a guild named Solace before I transferred off at the start of Cata. Thanks for your support and I hope you can expect good things from the guild. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good things always come from tolero used to be back in beginning of cata expansion. So I kinda know but it's a totally different group now so shoot for the stars!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/05/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Julielle
I used to play on Madoran during Wrath in a guild named Solace

hmm
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
/Hugz Balatro....good to see you:) hope your doing well...

@Zeaddsdead "Numba 2 tank!!" zomg!! brings back memories:) glad your still playing!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Taken it casual, only been in mv once and none of the other raids besides Sha. lol >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
12/05/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Balatro
hmm

I co-created the guild with my RL friends at the beginning of Wrath. I played a mage and resto druid both named Twirll. It was fun times. I definitely learned a lot about the game itself during that expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]