(H) Valiant - 7 years & still going strong

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Valiant is recruiting. We are particularly interested in healers & healer/dps hybrids for the core teams.

Strong DPSers with good attendance could also find a welcome on the core team.

If you feel that you are an exceptional player, you like to read about boss strategy and watch frapped videos for fun, if you like to min-max, if you farmed like mad for your Darkmoon card, or if you just like to be good at what you do then you'll find others like yourself in Valiant

To apply go to www.guildvaliant.com and click on "Recruitment" which will take you to our application form.

Who are we...

- We are a mature end game raiding guild. Minimum age rules are in effect.
- We aim for steady progression based on a reasonable raid schedule. 3 focused hours a night for 3 nights a week.
- We are not a high turnover guild. We have been a guild for over 6 years.

What are our raid start times?

We have two 10 man raiding groups

Early Group: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday, 7:30pm - 10:30pm Server
Late Group: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday, 8pm - 11pm Server
Both groups will irregularly do an additional day if everyone's enthusiastic about a kill.

What we want from you...

- Ventrilo (microphone preferred as well)
- Self research and understanding of class and raid strategy
- Appropriate Raid mods (DBM, Bigwigs, etc)
- Ability to follow the raid/class leader's instructions, accept guidance and direction
- A stable Internet connection
- Dedication to the success of the guild. This includes equipping yourself outside raids (crafting upgrades where appropriate), farming potions/consumables, having the required mods installed and functioning, potentially switching to a raid talent spec etc.
- "Never Give Up" attitude. Some encounters will be a learning phase where wipes are common. We want players that are focused and determined.

What we don't want from you...

- Inactivity without prior notice
- Drama
- Coming to raids unprepared. (i.e coming to raids with no consumables, PvP spec'd, or having not read the boss strategy)
- Arrogance (If you think you're the best, actions speak louder than words)

What you get if you join...

- Loot distribution is currently based on roll, with some discussion regarding group benefit
- A mature guild with focus, talent and direction
- Mentoring available if required for successful applicants. We expect our members to commit to the guild and in return the guild commits to its members
- Members are allowed alts within the guild

Trial members

- are required to be active
- are encouraged to participate in guild related activities besides raids, it is in your own interest to let us get to know you
- are required to communicate with officers or use the website forum whenever absences occur
- are to be hunting for upgrades (i.e. justice/valor point gear, crafted items) to show their commitment to the guilds progression and speed their own gearing
- are required to communicate with other people in their class to understand up coming encounters

Still interested?

- We will contact successful applicants in-game for a short interview and possibly include a trial Raid
- You can also contact Nimlah, Lakhesis, Kikiel, Healingzilla, Brambleberry, Sevenfold, Himarin, or any of our members in game with any questions
Edited by Lakhesís on 1/13/2014 11:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wall of text.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
If youre willing to let me get to 90 as i just purchased MOP yesterday. I had to take a 6 month break. Cata bored me to death.. Im a raider from vanilla days. I play holy/ret and raid holy main, ret off spec. Relics was ranked 3rd on server in cata, but no one came back and im the only one on.. booorrrring... Im 35 yoa
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Bump Bump Bumpity Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still looking for healers and hybrid healers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We're looking for one good not-shaman healer that can commit to three nights a week. My BattleTag is Seven#1104 if you want to talk about it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Still keeping an eye out for strong recruits.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Progress is currently:

7pm: H-Jin'rokh, H-Horridon, H-Ji-kun
8pm: H-Jin'rokh, H-Horridon, H-Council, H-Tortos, H-Ji-kun, H-Qon

7pm would like another healer or hybrid healer so they can stop 2 healing everything. Strong (preferably ranged) DPS could also be of interest (e.g. 80%+ of rank).
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
bumping for fun and profit
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Progress is currently:

7pm: 5/13H (done H-Jin'rokh, H-Horridon, H-Council, H-Ji-kun & H-Qon)
8pm: 10/13H (H-Dark Animus, H-Lei Shen & Ra-den to go)

7pm would like another healer or healer hybrid.

Strong DPS are still always of interest.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Current progress:

7pm: 6/13H (h-jin'rokh, h-horridon, h-council, h-tortos, h-ji-kun, h-qon done)
8pm: 10/13H (h-animus, h-lei shen & ra-den to go)

7pm would like another healer or healer hybrid.

7pm is now also actively recruiting strong dps, preferably range.

Raid Schedule is 7-10pm Tuesday-Wednesday-Monday (9 hours per week).

We would expect you to be able to make all nights in a normal week, and have solid experience+gearing from normal mode Throne.

We're a fairly laid back guild, but also we don't like to suck at our hobby. We're doing this as a team for fun, and it's fun to excel. We're looking for the same attitude from potential recruits.
Edited by Lakhesis on 8/13/2013 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
bumping for 5.4
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Looking for a strong rdps for long walks on beaches, magaritas, and killing heroic bosses.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Current progress:

7pm: 3/14H
8pm: 8/14H

7pm's needs may actually be sorted for now.
8pm is looking for a strong ranged dps.

Obviously enough, we will be raiding mythic in WoD & already have a setup where we can easily shift to the 20 player format.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
bumpin all night long
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Current progress:

7pm: 6 / 14H
8pm: 8 / 14H

Both teams have a solid lineup atm, but if a particularly good ranged dpser were to app we may well be interested.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Current Progress:

7pm - 7/14 H
8pm - 9/14 H

Mildly looking for rdps and rpds with heal OS.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We're mostly slacking off over the christmas week, so progress is still 7H and 9H (tho I don't expect nazgrim or spoils to survive long...)

We are now actively recruiting a healer/dps hybrid for the late group (9/14H).

Ideal candidate would have ranged dps spec, but we're most interested in your capacity for strong healing & strong dps (i.e. be capable of ranking occasionally).

Obviously enough, you should not have an unnatural attraction to tornadoes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]