Apparently the NEW one shot macro(warrior)

90 Orc Warrior
and posting s.h.i.t like this is a sure way to see your class nerfed so hard that it would take you all the way back to vanilla wow and leave you with only one spec. The video is cool, I have a 90 warrior and was having fun with all the new toys when Mop first launched.

Bringing more attention to the warrior class *even if not intended* isn't such a great idea. I for one like my warrior and would like to not have to read *patch 5.2 anything that can cause dmg has just been nerfed by 50%*.

Doesn't bother Swifty, his guild will just DDOS their opponents.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
They need to balance the damage or cc on warriors...they are by far the most op class in the game atm... They can lock out a caster for around 15 seconds at a time and with cds up can push out up to 225k dps per sec...that means...I get 3 shot..seems fair
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/05/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Toskosa
but warriros are spinning all over the place in blade storm ^.^

^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/06/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Lightborn
They need to balance the damage or cc on warriors...they are by far the most op class in the game atm... They can lock out a caster for around 15 seconds at a time and with cds up can push out up to 225k dps per sec...that means...I get 3 shot..seems fair

Sigh there are 10 secs every 5 mins where warriors can do that if you can't root or cc a warrior in some way for 10 seconds with 3 teammates you should die period

and oh yeah there is this one little thing called the crits are set up in wargames with max stacks for both people rofl
Edited by Rainbowdash on 12/6/2012 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/06/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Dartail
but warriros are spinning all over the place in blade storm ^.^

^

The game doesn't register it that way. You may be spinning but the game doesn't see it that way. When you are running forward that is the direction your character is facing. So if they are behind you they can disarm you. GRANTED this isn't that easy if it's a 1v1, but if you bladestorm a group it's very possible and actually pretty easy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
12/06/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Rainbowdash

Sigh there are 10 secs every 5 mins where warriors can do that if you can't root or cc a warrior in some way for 10 seconds with 3 teammates you should die period

and oh yeah there is this one little thing called the crits are set up in wargames with max stacks for both people rofl

So I just want to reiterate what you are saying...

Assuming a warrior can do 225k dps a second. You think that is acceptable at current levels because other players should be CCing.

That is what you are saying, right?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Please next time make sure you mention it's a swifty video in your OP so I won't even click it. I don't appreciate his work so I try to not visit that channel. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/06/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Smittins

So I just want to reiterate what you are saying...

Assuming a warrior can do 225k dps a second. You think that is acceptable at current levels because other players should be CCing.

That is what you are saying, right?

For once every 5 minutes a warrior can kill you in 3 globals and its not 225k dps those are set up its around 150 to 180 if you don't cc a warrior when they get big and red yeah you kinda deserve to die we don't even have root immunity anymore for cripes sake
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Return of the I-Win-Spin.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warrior
12/06/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Lightborn

funny stuff. warriors were gator bait for two xpacs
and now that they can hold their own, you are afraid
and scream for nerfs. warriors are no more op than
any other class but don't worry, blizz has heard your
scream and are nerfing and will be nerfing until that
scream is a tolerable background hum.

fun numbers on the bladestorm though, but not out
of line with what the other classes are capable of.

Cheers.
Pleb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]