Is there anything you regret in wow?

A level 5 once /duel'd my hunter.

I placed an explosive trap down and when he stepped on it, he died rather than just going to 1hp and losing the duel.

I regret the coke that blew out of my nose and all over the keyboard and screen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/05/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Eliil
I am curious, is there anything in this game you've experienced, that you would like to take back? I don't know why I'm asking...my mind is bit muddled right now. My regret I guess, is my impatience over mage portals. It's not an issue now, but thinking about it, if I could take it back, I probably would.

Been a couple dungeons where I had rage quit when I was learning to tank. It was such an awful experience at the time because Cata just came out and that is when I just started to play WoW. Luckily I had friends to teach me things.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A level 5 once /duel'd my hunter.

I placed an explosive trap down and when he stepped on it, he died rather than just going to 1hp and losing the duel.

I regret the coke that blew out of my nose and all over the keyboard and screen.

Thanks for reminding me of the buddy (and former roommate) I got killed via dueling. The funny part...he was killed by a wolpertinger (the invisible ones in brewfest).

But I don't regret that at all. He was talking smack about how good he was, so I dueled him to shut him up. Needless to say, I succeeded.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
selling Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops for 10k gold

I was pretty desperate for gold at the time, but it's an irreplaceable item.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still playing. Few friends left keep pulling me back in with the hope that I can play again with them like the old times when I had far more fun in the game. Now due to my schedule I have gone a whole month not being able to play with them and in the mean time any content that is at my level is far harder to get into a PuG let alone fine one than it was back in WotLK and early Cata, leaving me quite bored with all the "accessible" content.
Edited by Noctemtenchi on 12/5/2012 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I feel regret whenever I type /played on my main.

But then it scrolls off the screen and I start having fun again :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Daxxarri
I am curious, is there anything in this game you've experienced, that you would like to take back? I don't know why I'm asking...my mind is bit muddled right now. My regret I guess, is my impatience over mage portals. It's not an issue now, but thinking about it, if I could take it back, I probably would.

Disposing of my full tier 1, 2, and 3 sets to make bank space. That was years before Transmogrification was a glimmer in Ghostcrawler's eye though.
Benediction, I want you back. I'm so sorry I just threw you into the twisting nether.
Reply Quote
83 Dwarf Warrior
12/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Daxxarri
Disposing of my full tier 1, 2, and 3 sets to make bank space. That was years before Transmogrification was a glimmer in Ghostcrawler's eye though.

Same, All the good looking loot I threw away before transmog...

/sulk
Reply Quote
41 Troll Warrior
I regret not raiding Ulduar when it was current content. I decided to take a hard break from the game and came back to kill the Lich King.
The worst part is that I had the time to raid, but had picked up another hobby since I'd been playing WoW nonstop since 1.11.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There was sooo much gear I deleted to make bank space.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I regret being that nub who rolled a lock first. Everyone was all 'You were born to priest' but I decided warlock seemed interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Its either between trashing tier sets, or other cool epics like before transmog.

OR

Spending too much time on alts instead of my main.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
I regret giving up my original account to a friend, it has all my original launch toons, their achievements and history. I still have an attachment to some of those toons, as my fondest times in the game were on them.

Edit: I'd not ask for the account back now as I gave it up 5-month into WotLK, it'd not be fair to the person that has it now.
Edited by Soriana on 12/5/2012 12:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
12/05/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Zun
not making a warrior in vanilla.

Couple more things that I regret:

Moving to PvP server once I realized that the friends who invited me to play with them did not actually play, and letting toxic people ruin my enjoyment of the game instead of simply ignoring them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I just honestly regret not hearing about World of Warcraft. I didn't find out about the game until the ending of 2008 and finally upgraded my trial account into a regular account April 2009. So much cool things I have missed :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I regret not getting effin' Frostfire Shoulders back in Naxx 40.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I regret deleting my very first character - level 25 NE Hunter.

I remember her name, but not the server because I had never played an MMO and didn't know there were different servers - just picked the first "New Players" on the list because hey! I was a new player.

So when I was going to play with my friends, I couldn't "see" them because I was on a different server.

I rolled another hunter on their server but didn't know I could have "two" so I deleted my first one.

What I wouldn't give to have that very first nooby character back :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
12/05/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Lasagna

Benediction, I want you back. I'm so sorry I just threw you into the twisting nether.

Ok.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]