Is there anything you regret in wow?

90 Draenei Death Knight
Hmm. In Wrath, I got very lucky and got the Battered Hilt, and did the quest. And after that, it became the sword I used while I was 80 then. I vendored the sword after I got an upgrade in Cata. You know, before transmog was even heard of. ;_;
Reply Quote
Spending time on the Forums instead of playing.
'Bye
;o}
Edited by Trilliam on 12/5/2012 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes. When one of my friends offered me a guess pass, And I took it. Hook Ever since.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Having the 'honor' of seeing Moon Guard's Goldshire for myself when I leveled up a human priest on that server. Never again. (Great server though aside from that place)

On a sadder note, I do regret losing out on(potential) friends in game over misunderstandings that either could have been solved with more talking it out or just plain could have been avoided in the first place. That, and not getting out there and working on making more of an effort to reach out to people and make friends(struggling with social anxiety).
Edited by Seraphelle on 12/5/2012 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
44 Worgen Mage
12/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Daxxarri
Disposing of my full tier 1, 2, and 3 sets to make bank space. That was years before Transmogrification was a glimmer in Ghostcrawler's eye though.

You say that as if the glimmer couldn't have been in his eye had GC looked at common features of other MMOs. Don't get me wrong, thanks for transmog, I dig it, but you know....it's not like you implemented some cutting edge feature that couldn't have been implemented long ago or even at launch.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I regret not getting Benediction and Anathema before they were removed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Daxxarri
Disposing of my full tier 1, 2, and 3 sets to make bank space. That was years before Transmogrification was a glimmer in Ghostcrawler's eye though.

hehe, your a blue you can get them back.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Abeblinkin
I REGRET NOTHING
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Giving away the Time-Lost not once, but twice. One to a real life friend and one to a guy I was dating who wanted that mount from the day he started. I no longer to speak to either of them and they dont play anymore. The boyfriend cheated, and my friend decided because her boyfriend didnt like me, that she shouldnt like me either.

Also giving my friend (seriously. I gave her so many mounts and pets lol...) the mount from Stonecore.

I STILL dont have either of those mounts for myself yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Buying MoP and a sub.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
i regret not playing wrath and missing the battle of the undercity
Reply Quote
44 Worgen Mage
12/05/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Freshsteps
Buying MoP and a sub.

WELL AREN'T YOU EDGY.
Reply Quote
44 Worgen Mage
12/05/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Freshsteps
Buying MoP and a sub.

(Seriously, did you expect the base gameplay would suddenly be different in this expansion? You had 8 years before MoP to realize you would be buying more of the same.)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
vendoring the wolfslayer rifle. Prettiest weapon I've ever owned :(

playing too much in vanilla. trying to raid in TBC when I didn't really want to. Joining a raiding guild in WoTLK.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I regret not getting my priest to 60 in time to get Benediction, the last week it was available.

I also regret not spending the time to go get myself Conqueror of Ulduar before it was removed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
12/05/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Snowfox
I regret back in vanilla when I was all into the hardcore raiding thing, not listening more to the people who had a different perspective on the game than I did back then.

Never regret Shadowsong!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am curious, is there anything in this game you've experienced, that you would like to take back? I don't know why I'm asking...my mind is bit muddled right now. My regret I guess, is my impatience over mage portals. It's not an issue now, but thinking about it, if I could take it back, I probably would.

^ yes. On my warr :(.

Also rolling an ele shaman and having it get nerfed to bleh. Meh oh well.

and also regret not doing much PvP in Vanilla. I kinda wish I woulda been involved in more than one 3 day AV
Edited by Ishammy on 12/5/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Monk
Spending so much time developing characters and friendships on a low population PvP realm only to watch that all get completely flushed down the toilet because of Cross Realm Zones.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
12/05/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Mitethe
I really kick myself for getting all lazy and bored at the end of TBC and not finishing up my Champion of the Naaru stuff. I'd done all the content, just not on the quests and somehow couldn't be bothered until after I realized that it would *never* be available again.

You are not alone :(
Reply Quote
Rolling goblin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]