1. Ww / feral / hpally or disc or rshammy 3 to 6 different ccs, good pressure from the combined feral and monk damage, complimenting each other. The good thing is the good cd synergy of the ccs, a cyclone followed by a paralyze and repentance about every 30 sec with
2. Ww / ret / rdruid or disc or rshammy 3-5 different ccs. Good support from the ret with roots and off heals. Good burst from ret and some ranged damage from the ret and insta ccs.
3. Ww / spriest / rdruid hpally or rshammy 3-5 ccs, good pressure from spriest, good ccs with fears, and some help with survivability with the spriest, the spriest would need to good for it to work,
4. Ww / lock / rdruid hpally rsham - 3-6 ccs, with insta fears followed by insta paralyze followed by another cc can be deady. I think affliction might be a good spec for it to put pressure with monk and only need a smaller burst to land a kill. I thin rdruid would be best because Druid gets portal so all 3 classes get a portal and can have some solid team mobility.
5. Ww / Mage / rdruid - although the poly and paralyze dr, mages are just OP at the moment and the monk can focus on locking down the non kill target.
6. Ww / hunter / rdruid hpally disc - I think this will be a good comp because of how hunters kill mages and mages are so prevalent at the moment, you can have a good cc chain as well, although it will have to come from the hunter and healer since paralyze drs with traps, but it's tr same with the Mage, the monk can lock down the other dps. Trap >silence shot > cyclone > bash > paralyze can still land a kill. You can add a pet cc if needed.
So let me know what you guys think. These aren't set in stone, not claiming they're the best, but they are what I think comps that have potential. Give me your thoughts an ill edit/update!